*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997436-Wisdom
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#997436 added November 1, 2020 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Wisdom
Prompt: Proverbs 26-8

6. For the Lord giveth wisdom out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: He is a buckeler to them that walk uprightly.

8. He keepeth the paths of judgment and preserveth the way of his saints.

What does this say to you?

I have always been confused about wisdom but I think it means God will give us wisdom and help you along our journey if we love him, serve him and ask for guidance. He will give us knowledge and understanding and if we serve him and ask for his help, he will give you wisdom and all his love. I hope to have wisdom and understanding and be his servant to the best of my ability. I want to walk upright and it would be nice to be a saint but I will do my best to serve him and acquire the wisdom I need.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997436-Wisdom