*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998303-Inner-Strengths
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#998303 added November 13, 2020 at 7:17pm
Restrictions: None
Inner Strengths
Prompt: Princess Leia. The prompt is to write about inner strengths of the Princess. What are inner strengths?

You ask for strength from God then you find encouragement and motivation from within yourself. You can be brave, don't give in, try not to hurt anyone but don't be a whimp. Don't break down. Go forward and face the problem head on and be stubborn but don't give in. Face the problem or person and get on top of it. You will be stronger then you thought and be braver then you thought. You feel happy once after you find your inner strength and realize you and God got this. You wonder what were you afraid of again? You did it. You were in control the whole time.

A picture of Salem the cat from the TV Show Sabrina.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998303-Inner-Strengths