*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998845-Chapter-VII--Sinister-influence-spreading-in-town
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2238196
Weight gain novel. A massive, obscure corporation takes residence within a little town.
#998845 added November 21, 2020 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter VII – Sinister influence spreading in town
As time passed, the entire city of Tranquility seemed to fall under a hedonistic wave. There was not a single person in the town that hadn’t started to put on weight or, for those few who managed to stay thin, who didn’t try to have other people grow bigger and larger. As time passed, and the city fell deep down with the necessity of appearing heavier, words like ‘Fat’ and ‘Obesity’ seemed to vanish. Nobody seemed able to actually remember those words.

There was ‘Healthy’ and ‘Unhealthy’.

Everyone, from the lowest of the accountants to the highest figure in town was affected by this craze, and yet, not everyone was growing out at breakneck speed. Some of them were still keeping their trim forms, their toned bodies, and yet, their minds too had changed. Such an example were the parents of Amelie.

Laetitia and Tatsuo had vastly changed in the months since the hedonistic desire filled the city of Tranquility.

Laetitia, who had once been an acclaimed stylist in Paris, had neglected her work focusing instead only in becoming a perfect housewife for her husband. Gone were the thoughts about her shows or about her clothes lines, everything had been relegated to a few of her assistants, while she turned herself into what her husband wanted. Since a few months, coincidentally since Scram Corporation had arrived in town, she had let herself go, following the preaching of her husband about the Healthier lifestyle.

Once, she would have told him that it was a load of crap, but, as time passed, she began to see that there was truth behind those teachings. So she began to follow them to the letter, as she changed from a curvy 150 pounds woman, to the lazy behemoth she had now become.

Unable anymore to rise on her own legs, Laetitia passed now all of her time sitting in the couch, staring at the brand new ScramTV, with all the newest appliances from Scram Corps. surrounding her and bringing her whatever she wanted within a moment notice, and without having her move around.

She had grown massive in those months of indulgence and constant hunger, weighing in at a rough 700 pounds, she literally was a small beached whale, and yet, Tetsuo showered her with love and gifts, as she kept falling down into the abyss of Gluttony. She was still a caring woman, one that loved her family and her daughter but, often enough, what come up first on her list was food and the need to feel herself full.

Sometimes, she even barely greeted her daughter, if she was deep into an eating session, and it took Amelie the longest time to have her mom recognize her presence there.

Tetsuo, instead, was part of the most recent kind of Healthy. He too had grown massive in the last months but, instead of turning himself in a massive blob, he had morphed into a hulking mass of fat and muscles. Becoming a literal short giant.

He had been the one who had started preaching the teachings of Healthy and Unhealthy and he was so proud of his wife for having grown so dedicated to them. In the back of his mind, sometimes, he missed the old Laetitia, the petite, slender, woman who had always bright and inventive ideas about something new to create but, these thoughts were getting rarer, as time passed. As he was more than enjoying the woman the was growing so vast that she barely fit the couch she was on. And there were advantages in having her so healthy. He could finally have her at any time he wanted, without having to be forced to wait for her to return from one of her pesky trips to Europe.

Amelie instead was growing worried.

Both her parents, as much as she had ‘hated’ them for trying to change her were now more focused on each other than on her, almost as if she didn’t exist anymore.

Her dad greeted her and saluted her but, there was no affection in his voice, it was as if she was just a friend and not the daughter that he had tried to turn into a little lady as before. Her mom instead, was even worse.

She barely recognized her at all, and those few times in which she had tried to get her attention away from eating, her mother had completely gone berserk towards her.

Frankly, Amelie was freaking out.

And due to this, she began to turn her sorrows into food.


Senna, instead, had been happy when her father had started to shower her with attention. But, as time passed, she began to regret her initial happiness.
Her Dad, John Mc’Donaghue, was one of the most influential men in the city and, due to this and to the spot he had to fill, he had an image to maintain. For this reason, as the teachings of Healthy and Unhealthy spread around, he started to take them to his heart wishing to bring them at the maximum level toward all of his employees and, especially, to his family.

At first Senna had been joyful of the affection her father was giving her, spoiling her and granting her any boon but, as months passed and Senna noticed her own figure growing Healthier and Healthier, she realized that one could actually have too much of a good thing.

That morning, for example, as she was laying down in bed, she was gently woken up by her personal maid, as she helped her to stand from the bed, dress herself and move from her room toward the dining room where her Dad was anxiously waiting for her to show up. As she slowly waddled to the dining table, she saw her dad already sitting down in his two chairs, a large napkin around his neck.

“Senna! Good morning Sweetie. Ready for a delicious and Healthy breakfast?”

The girl, feeling already full from the early breakfast that her dad had forced her to have no less than three hours earlier, could only burble something unintelligible, as she saw herself being seated on her personal reinforced chair, as her maid began to bring to her morsels of the massive feast laid on the table.

The poor girl, having been fed with massive meals and belly filling snacks for the last month or so had seen her own figure swell hugely, so much so that from the previous week she was having issues on walking by herself.

Still, although feeling full, her induced greediness and gluttony, couldn’t refuse a new meal and so she let herself go, until she felt so full that she could have busted out of her own skin.

“No…more…too…full…”

John, had been watching his daughter grow healthier in the past month, and yet he couldn’t afford that. She had to become the healthiest around. And that meant that he had to do all he could to have her grown into the role.

“What? Nah, baby-girl, you can’t be full already. We’ve just started. Look at the time, sweetie…as soon as you finish breakfast, you only have half an hour of waiting before the first snack of the day is ready for you.

Come on, sweetie, do it for your daddy…eat up!”

As he said that, he gave a sign to the maid which, took a spoonful from one of the cakes on the table and pushed said spoon into Senna’s mouth, forcing her to swallow or choke. Still, Senna felt really ready to burst, as if she was tightly constricted by something.

Yet, the maid didn’t stop. She kept pushing more and more into her mouth until, with a loud ripping sound, the 5XL nightie that Senna had been wearing simply ripped open, letting her massive body flow in all direction and, unfortunately for her, releasing her from the constricting sensation.

“Good Job…*Munch*…sweetie! That’s a sign of your growing out Healthy!”

As her dad said that, he still kept munching and chomping on his own breakfast, filling himself up, even though he was already getting so round that he could barely move on his own.

When the meal was finally over, Senna lay down slumped on her chair, her gut round and taut as an overfilled balloon, her mind void of any thought except the need to stop eating. As she closed her eyes, trying not to burst only by breathing, she thought back to the excuses that she and her friends had made for themselves in the past months of indulgences.

At the time they had fiercely rejected the idea of having gained weight, but, as she saw herself now, she was certain that she had grown of at least ten pounds, twenty tops.

Yet, though blind to her own size, she couldn’t deny that moving around had been easier a few months back and, even though she too had now a scooter, she still find herself drenched in sweat for any little thing she did.

Something strange was going on.

When she opened her eyes, she saw her dad slowly lumbering toward her, almost shuffling his feet on the ground as he moved closer to her.

“You’re making me proud, Sweetie. Just remember, we can’t have you grow unhealthy, so you shall have to eat all day long, so to make sure that your body stores all the needed energy within.

I was thinking to ask the maid to bring you a few more meals starting from today. The fact that you get so easily full is worrying me a bit…”

“D-Daad…Gotta go…meet the…girls…today….”

“Mhm? Oh, right. You’re not going… jogging, are you?”

“N-Nah…we’re meeting…at the…Scram eatery….to catch…up. I’ve heard…cheerleaders…may have…started to…come too…”

“Oh, yes! I heard of the place. Maybe I shall visit it one of these days.
Oh, this reminds me. I’ve done a placement for you within the cheerleaders.”

Senna opened, as much as she could, her eyes.

“That…can’t be…those…bi…Bad girls…threw us out…”

“Eh, but now, they’ve actually asked to have you back. They’ve seen the errors of their ways… You’ll see dear.

Consider it a gift from me…to you.

Enjoy your day, sweetie…but when you return home, you still will have to follow the diet schedule.

Bye, love you…”

As John slowly waddled away, Senna crumpled back against her chair. She wanted to rest a bit more before moving out but, her maid, hired through an affiliate of Scram Corps, was right at her side.

“Young Miss? Here, have some of this…it will give you energy…”

“N-no! Too…Full…”

Senna tried to fight back but it was a lost cause. As soon as the straw was within her lips, she found herself gulping down the thick and heavy milkshake, feeling her gut starting to swell rounder and rounder as it filled with even more contents and yet, as painful as it was, she couldn’t stop drinking the shake.

It’s so good…too good…


Elenore, of the three of them, was the one that was in a, mostly, better situation.

Since her mother had started working at Scram HQ, she had literally ballooned, having grown bigger and wider day after day. Elenore really could only think that all her mom did in the office was gorge from the start till the end of her shift. And yet, between her mother growing more and more massive, and her siblings that too were enlarging massively fast, she was the only one that managed to stem down the gaining by being the only one able to cook and prepare the meals for the rest of her family.

That day, for example, just as she had laid the first few platters of pancakes on the table, she heard the floor tremble and creak ominously, clear sign that her mom was slowly advancing toward the kitchen. As she turned around, facing the new entrance to the kitchen, having replaced the previous single frame door, with a larger double framed one, Elenore saw her mother belly appearing in sight.

It had become common enough to see the massive belly of her mom appearing in the doorway a few seconds before her mother, and yet the immense matriarch acted as if there was nothing to it.

Mika, who had been following dutifully any directive given to her in her office, managed to slowly rotate her massive 650 pound blubbery body toward the door as she slowly moved forward, trying to pass exactly in the middle of the double doors. Still, as she lumbered forward, she soon found herself coming to a sudden stop.

“El… Elen… could… you… please… help… me? The… door… has… shrunk… again…”

Elenore, having placed a new set of platters filled with food on the table, moved as swiftly as her 400 pounds body allowed and placed herself in front of her mom.

“Mom? Stuck again, uh?”

“This… damned… door… always… shrinking…”

As Elenore grabbed the lard covered arms of her parent, starting to try and pull her inside, knew perfectly well that was useless to try and have her mother see reason.

Mika completely refused to see the truth, hiding herself behind the teaching of the ‘Healthy and Unhealthy’.

Still, pulling and pulling, Elen managed to have her mom pass through the already widened door frame, letting her slowly move to the table, in order to fill up with countless calories her grumbling stomach.

Elen, watched with a mix of horror and fascination as her mother gorged away freely. The girl knew that she herself had put on some pounds but, seeing her mother in such a shape was, from one side, frightening, while incredibly exciting on the other.

Mika, instead, was turning more and more into a simple eating machine. As her days in the office passed by consuming endless quantities of calories laden food and obeying any request from those surrounding her, she started to act blindly toward anything else but her need to fill herself.

When Elenore had seen how her mother acted during her gorging sessions, she had felt embarrassed and frightened but, as she began to feel excited by the lack of control that her mother had, she started to enjoy the situation more and more. As Mika pigged out, she never saw Elenore moving closer to her, nor she noticed how her daughter leaned onto her as she whispered softly in her ear.

Eat up, Mika. Fill yourself to the brim.
Eat everything you can and even more, fill that gut of yours with all the food you can found.

And while you’re at it, release your breasts from their confines… they need to be free, Mika… let them go.


The massively obese woman, as she kept stuffing her mouth with one hand, swiftly let her button up dress to fall down, having her huge, fat laden breasts, to flop freely in front of her. Elenore, starting to feel hot, moved even closer, until her hands were on her mother breasts, kneading them like dough.

You like this, don’t you, Mika?

You’re just a big fat cow, aren’t you? Don’t stop eating… keep growing for me, Mika.
Eat, faster! Faster!


The massively over-engorged woman tried to heed to the commands she was receiving, cramming her mouth as much as she could, chewing and swallowing as fast as possible, feeling her bloated middle grow rounder and tauter, at every moment. It was only when she had completely clean the massively large meal that Mika, often, returned in herself, and yet she didn’t seem aware of what had happened during her meal.

“*Oaarp*…Oh… Thanks… Elen… you’re… such a… good… cook…
What… would I… do… without… you?”

“Nonsense, Mom. I just like you enjoy my cooking so much. Now, go… or you will be late for work. I’ll meet you tonight for your dinner, since in the day I’ll be with the girls.”

“Alright… sweetie… such a… good… girl… Love… you… sweetie.”

“Yeah mom. Love you too…
You’ve no idea how much I love you… Piggy.
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998845-Chapter-VII--Sinister-influence-spreading-in-town