*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999029-Chapter-X--Whos-leading-who
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2238196
Weight gain novel. A massive, obscure corporation takes residence within a little town.
#999029 added November 24, 2020 at 12:49pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter X – Who’s leading who?
As he gulped the last mouthful from the bottle, he then tossed the empty bottle in an overfilled trash bin, noticing the countless wrappers of mini cakes laying in there.

“Good Work, Julie. I’m glad to see you beaming with health in these days.”

“Thanks…Sir… *munch*…I’m doing… all… I can…”

The new Julie sat heavily behind her desk, keyboard resting on her globular belly, as she slowly typed on it with one hand, while using the other to stuff another large mini cake between her lips, leaving small blobs of frosting all around her mouth. She had become one of the largest within the office and yet, she didn’t seem able to find in herself reason to stop her growth there.

John, instead, having finally reached his office, sat tiredly on his luxury chair, finding time to finally breath and rest, before starting his own machine, ready to start a new working day. As he began reading his mails, he immediately noticed a request coming from Scram, inviting him to call the person that had first brought the idea of a collaboration between his city and their organization. Licking his fingers free of any sugary residual, John placed the office earphones, another courtesy gift from Scram Corps, in his ears and used voice commands to call his referral.

“Call Frank Curgen.”

“Frank Curgen is unavailable. Shifting toward Markus Reit… Calling… Calling…Call established.”

On the other side of the receiver, a strong, albeit tired, voice arrived to the mayor ears.

“Markus Reit, Pro-term Vice-director of Scram Corp., how may I be of assistance, Mayor Donaghue?”

“Oh…Err… Sorry, had received a notification to be in contact with my referee in Scram… Was actually expecting to hear from Mr. Curgen.”

“Oh, yes. I’m sorry for the disturbance, Mr. Donaghue.

Frank has been transferred to another branch of our Corporation. I’ll be your contact for any request and or suggestion. The notification you received was actually done under my request.

You see, I believe there might be a matter that could result profitable to either of us.”

John, although a bit sad of hearing about the transfer of the guy who had made him aware of Scram Corp., couldn’t hide that he was intrigued by what his new referee was saying.

“Please, call me John and, sure. Go on, Tranquility is always happy to be of support to Scram Corp.”

“Wonderful!
You see, John, it has been brought to my attention that, although your family has been working tirelessly to support our work in Tranquility, there doesn’t seem to be a just amount of focus on your efforts.

We, at Scram, firmly believe that family is one of the most important things in life. If we hadn’t seen our group as a family, we surely couldn’t be where we stand today. For that reason, I meant to call you.

I was informed that, while your support has been unprecedented, there doesn’t seem to be enough reward that we’ve given you for the constant support. That is why I wanted to contact you and see if Scram Corp. can do something for you and your family, John.”

“I thank you for the kind words but, there is no actual need.

As Mayor it is my duty to lead my town toward the brilliant future your people at Scram provide. There is no greater reward that I could hope for.”

“Come on, John, let us be sincere here…” Markus Reit voice had taken a persuasive tone, one that he often used when he needed to convince someone to agree with him.

“…I respect your position but, I can’t believe that. Tranquility has welcomed us with open arms, we desire to give back what the town has offered. Now, first of all, I’ll personally assign to you one resource from my own staff to be your personal assistant. She’ll organize your day and perform just as you require.

She’s a great girl and I guarantee that, in one month, you will agree with me. She’ll be at your office within the day.

Secondly, John, I’ve been informed that you’re a devout follower of the H&U doctrine. That is good, since that is the only doctrine that guarantees a healthy lifestyle. But, I’ve been told that although you were one of the first to adopt it, apparently your daughter isn’t as… how could I put it…representative of the trust you have placed on us.”

John kept silent; he knew that it was the truth. Although he would never had admitted it in public, he was a bit ashamed that his own daughter couldn’t manage to be part of the healthiest, but he could not take it on her, not when he knew how hard she was trying to get as healthy as she could be.

Still, before he could add an answer, Reit took work once again.

“I’ve been informed that a certain…hm…Ms. Carey Masterson, apparently the daughter of one of our benefactors, Jack Masterson, has been selected as a contestant for the competition that will be held within the end of the year for the Healthiest young in Tranquility. As much as we appreciate the supports of the Masterson’s, I sincerely cannot believe that such a competition could have been held without your support, John. For this reason, and for the above stated motivations, I would like to offer to your daughter an all-inclusive work experience course within Scram HQ.

I’m sure that, with a proper motivation, your daughter will be more than capable of joining the competition.

What would you say to that, John?”

“I…I sincerely, haven’t got words. Although…I do wonder if it couldn’t be counted, by those of restricted view, as a bribe. I… I appreciate the thought and I’m sure that Frank, which has been a constant supporter during my elections, deserves to have his daughter to…”

“John, John, John. If anybody will come to ask, it will be downplayed as your daughter participating to one of our work experiences camps. We hold more of those each month, as time go by.

Please, accept our help, it’s the only thing we can do to repay your kindness in having accepted us here in Tranquility.”

The mayor, who still couldn’t see his daughter as Healthy, even though she outweighed him by a few hundred pounds, found himself nodding as he quickly gave his consent.

“I… I cannot be thankful enough. It would be an honor to have my daughter, Senna, participate into such a good activity for the wellbeing of our community.”

“Well, that’s settled then. We will send one of our cars to pick her up within tomorrow afternoon. Naturally, although you won’t be able to meet with her during the work experience, you may call her to stay in touch with her.
Mr. Donaghue, it is always a pleasure.”

The rest of the day passed uneventful for John.

He held a few meetings with the city council, they discussed about a few minor things related to the maintenance of the city and, before anyone could imagine it, it was lunch time. As each councilor left the meeting hall, John slowly lumbered to his office but, as he arrived there, he saw his secretary motioning him to come over, as she finished to swallow down a particularly large mouthful of cake.

“Yes… Julie?”

“*Gulp*…Sir, A young woman is here to see you. She said to be your new personal assistant.”

“Oh, yes. I’ve been informed that Scram was going to send her to give us a hand within the office. Thanks Julie. Send her in.”

“Will do, Sir.”

As John entered his office and sat heavily on his reinforced chair, he could finally take a breath. Although he knew that he was growing healthier, as per the H&U, still he knew that walking around at almost 500 pounds was getting rather difficult.

Maybe I should start using one of those mobility scooters I’ve seen on TV.

As he collected himself, the double doors to his office opened and a young 25-ish girl entered, dressed in a perfectly tailored blazer. She looked to be quite average in height but, was actually one of the thinniest girls that John had ever seen, as he stared at her she couldn't have been more than 150 pounds overall, even with the rather massive DDD cups breasts she had.

“Good Morning Mr. Mayor, I’m Kathy Kowalski, I’ve been transferred from the personal staff of Mr. Reit in Scram Corp, to assist you in your day to day duties and, in everything else you may need my support.”

After presenting her to his staff, making sure she was a bit acquainted with them, as he presented her as his new personal assistant, he then returned with the girl to his office.

There, John, quickly asked her to seat and then, as he glanced her once more he started asking her a few questions.

“Welcome, Kathy. Welcome aboard.
I…er…I’m sorry if this may sound a bit sudden but…aren’t you a…er… a bit unhealthy to be working?”

The girl giggled a bit, before returning to her serious demeanor.

“Don’t worry, Sir, you’re not the first one who actually asks that.

Unfortunately, I was born with a genetic mishap, and am unable to get healthier than this. Still, my faith in the H&U is strong as steel and I’ll do my utmost to assist you and to support you, Sir.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. But, don’t worry Kathy. I’m sure we will be doing great things together.”

As the day progressed, John realized pretty soon that the girl was nothing short of a genius. She memorized every tasks he gave to her and even started to take care of most of his duties, letting him have his time all for himself.

As the afternoon progressed, for example, Kathy was busy working at the computer, reviewing reports and verifying checklists, a job that took John usually a couple of days, while she was going at it like a machine. Still, as Kathy typed and checked and verified, she still managed to find some time to offer, every now and then, a few bags loaded with snacks to him.

John, sitting on a nearby couch, basically passed his whole afternoon eating and munching through a veritable mountain of burgers, hot dogs and even a few pies, and yet the girl still managed to finish every report he had for that day. As the afternoon turned into evening, the mayor felt stuffed to the brim and yet, he was happy. He surely could agree with Mr. Reit, despite everything, that Kathy was a hard worker.

“Ugh…*Urp!* Oh…sorry…Kathy…”

“Sir? There is nothing wrong with an healthy appetite. In fact, Sir, if I may be so bold, I would suggest you go home to rest after such a stressful day and then have a nice dinner. I’ll just review some more reports with your secretary, if that is ok with you?”

“S-Sure…hrm…” John slowly leaned forward, although it was rather hard to do due to his massively engorged belly, until he managed to find the pager of his secretary desk.

“J-Julie?”

“Yes…*Munch*… Sir?”

“Would you mind staying a bit more by the office today? Kathy may be in need of some assistance over a few reports.”

“Sure, John. Never a…*Gulp*…problem.”

A few moments later, John was slowly waddling out of his office and toward the hallway outside of it, as he was at the door he saw Kathy moving closer to Julie, asking her a few questions, while offering her a few large sized shakes, taking them out of her shoulder bag. Smiling, as she saw his staff working so graciously with an external, he lumbered out and made to return home.



That night, as John returned home, he entered his household and saw a few of the maids he had hired coming in and out of the dining room. Entering himself he was astonished in seeing his daughter Senna already sitting at the table. The girl seemed completely oblivious of anything happening in her surroundings. Laying down on her two chairs, he saw his Senna barely holding a funnel within her lips, as she slowly breathed in and out of it, as if waiting for something. As he stared at her, he could see that his girl had worked hard that day, since her stomach jutted out in front of her, pooling down on the ground, as it pushed the table away from her.

“Hey sweetie. How’s going?”

“Have… been… eating. Must… keep…going.”

“Good job, sweetie! I’m proud of you.”

As he said that he quickly sat at his place and smiled seeing as the maids were already returning with their dinners. While in front of him they left a massive platter of supersized cheeseburgers, he noticed with satisfaction that the other maid was bringing to his healthy daughter a massive jug full of shake.

Senna didn’t speak as the maid began to pour more and more shake into the funnel and into her mouth. Swallowing down fervently the shake, she started to moan a bit as she realized that, yet another jug had been emptied.

“*Oarp*! Urff…m-more… Still… not… full…”

As John started his own dinner, although feeling a bit full of the snacks he’d had at his office, he kept watching toward his daughter, smiling as he saw how Healthy she was becoming. As more and more jugs of gain shake were poured into her, he could see that Senna was starting to struggle and yet, she still tried her best to continue. Once she had reached, and gone a bit over, her limit, she finally stopped, resting her massive body on her chairs.

Senna herself was breathing fast and hard, she felt way overfull, her massive gut tight as a drum and filled to the top, just like and overfilled water balloon. Still, she was smiling. Lately her hunger had seemed to spike out of the roof, and yet since she still thought of herself as being Unhealthy, she just gave in into it, enjoying all the delicious food that was passed onto her. As she recovered a bit, she began to lean toward the table, as the maids helped her to get closer to the table.

As soon as she was against it, her massive gut pooling under it, smiling tiredly at her father, she prepared herself for the maids that were already starting to bring her dinner to the table.

John, noticing this, complimented her.

“Oh? I see, that was your pre dinner snack, then, sweetie? Jolly good. Enjoy your dinner.
In the meantime, I would like to ask you about a proposal that has been made to me this morning.”

As Senna laid there, opening her mouth as the maids had started to bring forkfuls and spoonful’s to her, almost forcing more and more food down her throat, she tried her best to keep her attention toward her dad, as he began telling her about the proposal.

“So, this morning I was contacted by the kind people of Scram Corp. and they told me of an interesting proposal. Soon, they are going to prepare some work experience training within their own headquarters, where people will be able to learn more about the Healthiest lifestyle and to grow healthier as time passes. And they told me that, in an exceptional way, they could let you join into one of the preliminary courses.

I believe it could be a great opportunity for you, to grow healthier and to become part of the bright young’s of the new generation. Without counting that, if you apply yourself hard enough, you may even be able to participate at the competition that will be held at years ends for the Healthiest young in Tranquility.”

Senna, swallowing hard, as she tried her best to have her already overstuffed gut to contain even more food, nodded to her father proposal. Unable to answer back, she tried to vigorously nod to her father offer, managing only to give a wobbling movement coming from her three chin rolls.

As the night progressed, and dinner came to an end, John sat back on his chair, having one of the maids to strongly massage his overly full belly, as he looked pleased at his daughter status.

Senna was nearly comatose.

Having passed most of her day eating, she was feeling completely stuffed, she couldn’t actually feel a single inch of her body free from the presence of food. She was a sight to behold, gone was the athletic cheerleader that she had once been, almost as if she had been replaced by the massive, chair shattering behemoth she had become.

Forced to sit in two chairs due to how wide she had become, unable anymore to move freely on her own, but needing the assistance of, at least, one person to walk without her scooter. Finding herself growing so addicted toward eating that passing few hours without it made her feel depressed. All these factors had made her grow to the massive weight of almost 650 pounds.

And yet, she didn’t see herself at that size. She still chose to believe to be a growing girl.

As her maids began to help her up, moving her from the dining room toward her own room, which had been moved for convenience on the first floor, she seemed to wake up for a moment, just in time to say her good night to her father, before following the maids as they rolled her in her room and onto her bed.

As she was there, finally feeling somewhat comfortable, she simply fell into a deep sleep, one from which she would wake up only the following morning, as her hunger worked, nowadays, as her own internal clock.

John, still seated at the table, massaged, as much as he could, his over-engorged belly, while he kept thinking to his daughter growing so healthy as of late. And yet, as she strained to grow healthier, he was there being less healthy than her.

This just won’t do. I need to lead by example, after all…

“Clara? Clara can you come here for a moment?”

The head maid, feeling herself called, returned to the dining room where the master of the house was still seated at his place.

“Sir? Do you need something?”

“Yes, Clara. Is it possible to have something else to eat? I… I realize that starving myself just won’t do.”

The woman nodded in agreement as she replied that she would bring something for him to snakc on, right away. As she returned to the kitchen, she grinned maliciously.

Finally, he’s coming around too.
It was true what they said…the people of this town are really getting obsessed with being fat.


Unbeknown to all, most of the maids for hire services provided in town were all part of a unique organization which had sensed a profitable market avenue and had rapidly inserted itself in. Taking in a precise category of people, hiring them and training them to act as maids and butlers, this organization was literally making millions, while giving satisfaction to its employees.
Most of them being fat admirers or feeders.

As Clara herself was.

A few minutes later, the head maid returned within the dinig room and swiftly left a large bowl filled to the brim with pasta, covered in a rich and dense cheesy sauce.

“Here, Sir, please to enjoy your first course. I’ll soon bring the next one…”

“Thanks… Clara.”

John, quickly focused only on the massive salad bowl filled with pasta, as he began taking huge forkfuls of it, enjoying the taste greatly. Yet, as he filled his mouth and his belly, this last one began to push against the shirt he was wearing, putting lots of pressure on it and yet, as he cleared the bowl his shirt was still on, although barely. As he breathed in relief for having manage to clear the bowl, he was left mouth agape as he saw Clara returning , leaving a pan of lasagna right in front of him, as she took away the empty bowl.

“Here your second course, Sir. And, if I may, it is good to see you eating healthily, Sir.”

“Th…Thanks…Clara…I…I shall do my…best…”

Although tired and feeling constricted, John delved again in the new course, biting and chewing at each morsel, quickly polishing off half the pan, as his shirt finally couldn’t hold anymore, ripping out and sending a veritable shower of buttons all around the room.

Still, although he was feeling better, he still couldn’t muster enough strength to keep going. But Clara was there, waiting just for that to happen.

Later on, in the middle of the night, a sweaty Clara rose from under the table, as she looked at her newfound toy. John Donaghue. The mayor was laying on his chair, nearly comatose after having been stuffed way over his limit by his own maid and, after having been on the receiving end of the most amazing blowjob he had ever felt.

Tired and content, he slowly fell asleep right where he was, as Clara and another maid helped him to his room, hoping that a similar event would soon become the norm in that house.
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999029-Chapter-X--Whos-leading-who