*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999123-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-100
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#999123 added November 25, 2020 at 6:55pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 100

Well as you can tell I am back at the computer and the van is back in the driveway. But getting the van was a bear, going I had to drive through the seasons first snow storm here in South Central Wisconsin. Then coming back more snow part way to warmer temps then rain. The last hour I drove in the rain in the dark. Which is difficult for me, The glare on my eyes is bad, Cataracts. I left at 8:30 am and got back at 5:00. A long day for me, But the van is home and seems to working well.

We did get the carpet cleaned yesterday and today we got everything put back to normal. The wife worked on a Thanksgiving Dinner while I worked on normalizing. This will be the first time in my three daughters lives that we have not had a Thanksgiving Dinner all together. We these last years have been all going to my daughter Sarah Pearls home in Northern Illinois for Thanksgiving dinner. They do not want to host this year. Her husband is very virus cautious. So we will have a dinner here. My youngest daughter from a Milwaukee suburb will join us. Thanksgiving day is an honored holiday for me. [No gifts, No commercialization], with a shared family meal, Giving a Thank You to God for a year of Family Blessings. Our family has been truly Blessed by God this past year, No sickness, No family disagreements, Everyone getting along, Everyone paying there way and financially doing well. The grandkids with the help of a Christian Education are coming and will become independent adults with Christian Values, ethics and integrity, Good up right citizens. Yes, The wife and I are truly blessed this Thanksgiving Day and may I add all the Past Thanksgiving Days. I pray for YOU a Blessed Thanksgiving Day, Keep your family close to you.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999123-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-100