*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999835-Box-of-Books
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#999835 added December 7, 2020 at 9:27pm
Restrictions: None
Box of Books
7. Letter Writing Day
Write a letter to one of your favorite characters. *MailB*
Which book and who's the author?

Dear Joe Pickett,
I’m watching a show on ABC that is based on a book by C.J.Box. You may know him. Well, let me tell you, this story is something else.

I am so glad Mr. Box has you living in Wyoming. I also appreciate the fact that you are a family man that loves his girls. Because the evil characters in the TV show ‘Big Sky’ don’t show any love for women. Box has this scary story line of an unfortunately timely subject.

I pray the investigators will be safe as they try to solve this mystery. And because the investigators are female, that puts them at an increased risk for danger.

I’ve read the book by Box, ‘The Highway’, that inspired this series. I know what happens. But that doesn’t stop me from watching this TV series. You always want to watch the movie based on a book. Which is better? I’ll let you know.

Until then, you and Marybeth stay safe in Twelve Sleep county. Enjoy your rural life. Things here in Montana are heating up under the ‘Big Sky’.

Thanks,
A fan

I have most all the books that C.J.Box has written. He is a local author, well sort of. He lives in Wyoming. He writes mysteries. One of his characters that I like is Joe Pickett. This character is a family man. He’s a game warden in Wyoming and has all sort of adventures in the wilds of Wyoming. I appreciate a character that is down to earth, not weird or strange like some you read about. Not a drunk, not a druggie, just a real person. Refreshing.

I went to a book signing of his back in March 2020. This was at the start of the big virus scare. Who knew the future at that time. He was friendly, signed each book carefully, and personalized each as requested. I was impressed by his approachability.

I like books that engage your imagination, keep you interested. His books do that. I can finish a C.J. Box book in a day or two. I devour them.





Queen Norma Jean *Crown*

New Image for the 30DBC

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999835-Box-of-Books