*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/1944527
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1530376
Get the chance to win Amazon.com E-certs! US$30 (that's 300K GPs!) in total plus more!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 25, 2009 at 2:30pm
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!!
Hi, sorry for taking too long to announce the winners, but I appreciate you guys' patience. I regret to say that I may not be able to give a thorough review, but I'll give a brief one which will be sent to each participant (unless you made it private). In anyway, there are 5 points I used in judging: ability to follow the prompt, plot, writing style and/or mechanics, effort, and originality. Furthermore, just like in any other contest with solitary judge, I would choose the stories that "hook" me and make me want to read more of it. So if you don't win or get a lower place, that doesn't mean that you're a worse writer -- it's probably just not the time yet for you to win or achieve that higher title in this contest. Hopefully you'll understand. Well then, without further ado, here are the winners!

Honoroble Mention #2

Born Again  (18+)
The failed test of a Dhampir and the father who saves her...
#1544398 by Kellacy Eve

Honoroble Mention #1

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1544295 by Not Available.

2nd Runner-Up

Invalid Item 
#1552974 by Not Available.

1st Runner-Up

A Mother's Love  (13+)
A short story about a young man who is made a vampire by his birth mother.
#1532937 by Tom

Champion

Invalid Item 
#1544905 by Not Available.

All winners, please contact and tell me whether you want the Amazon e-card or GPs instead. THANK YOU for your participations and see you in future contests!

~Cat-Claws.

PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT! THANKS!

#^0^# My Miscellaneous Auction! #^0^#  (E)
CLOSED! THANKS EVERYONE! ^o^
#885262 by Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!

For my sig shop.

Jardin de Fleurs
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!! · 07-25-09 2:30pm
by Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/1944527