*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2691232
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 5, 2014 at 2:03pm
Our great mods
Have you ever noticed how quickly questions are answered, errors are corrected, information dispensed which you didn't even know you needed to make it all hang together? I know there are multiple mods, but just stooging around I found several dumb questions I asked (what's my e-mail address here?) and some questions so technical I couldn't even figure out what was being asked. All of these asked for some kind of help, any kind of help, and the mod came back quickly with the answer, set out so you could follow the instructions. Have you ever noticed a mod never says "if I had a nickle..." or asks if both your parents were mammals?

I was hoping to find a thank you page (I've seen the one to anonymous benefactors), to tell the mods and The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress (of course) where I could say thank you, and acknowledge the just plain kindness I've been shown. Well, if we don't have one of those, I'll just say it here:

Thank you to all the lovely people who have been so helpful and kind to me over the years. I probably should have thought to say this out loud sooner, but here it is now,
thank you, thank you, thank you

Chriswriter

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."George Eliot

"I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved, for the realm of darkness is great beyond the grave." George Eliot

"Maturity is overrated." Garfield

Gift from my Secret Pal, April 2007
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Our great mods · 06-05-14 2:03pm
by Chriswriter
Re: Our great mods · 06-07-14 10:06am
by Jack-check out 7YS
Re: Re: Our great mods · 06-09-14 2:53pm
by Crys-not really here

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2691232