*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2696600
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 17, 2014 at 4:00am
Carol Scarlettes' Planner: June 16 Thru June 20
--

Monday:
I started the Monday late. Can't do much for now, other than finishing my short story and posting in the Gay/Lesbian Writing Genre contest.
"The LGBT Writing Contest - now judging

Tuesday:
Morning chunk: Since we're useless in the morning, derp around, maybe make some textures for minecraft and get the adventure map going, since all I ever do is play minecraft during the day.
Some time between morning and noon, download and print out those music lessons, while you're at it.
Afternoon chunk: Write out the rest of your road map in your real life note book. Avoid the internet like the plague.
Night chunk: Write out a vague road map of my career on the computer. Pump out any random ideas. Take it seriously again.
Make some small sprites, maybe? Go back to google sites?

Wednesday:
Morning chunk: Continue whatever you were doing in minecraft on the previous day. Check anything, but don't stay online for longer than 15 minutes. Plus, it's minecraft on the xbox day.
Afternoon chunk: Look up images of stuff for the texture pack, perhaps? Write more in the adventure map planner. Perhaps free write in the road map, too.
Night chunk: If wasn't already done any time before, really post one or more of the saved articles from fanfiction.net and put it up on archive of our own.

Thursday:
Morning chunk: Talk to friend, or at least update him on what was happening. Work on minecraft stuff. Don't play Fate or go online for more than fifteen minutes.
Afternoon chunk: Check up on what we've written. Make new notes out of it. Don't forget to do origami.
Night chunk: Make any last minute touches and revise on anything that happened.

Friday:
Update on the forum.

Saturday:
Talk to friend?

Sunday:
Dire: Write out your weekly planner before anyone else, and post it out early on Monday so we're not as late!

--
Also remember to update this weekly planner as necessary when changes happen. Stick to it. Update it either every evening or every morning.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Carol Scarlettes' Planner: June 16 Thru June 20 · 06-17-14 4:00am
by Carol Scarlette

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/2696600