*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3269209
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2149424
Share your lyrical worlds here and receive a review just for entering!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2019 at 9:17pm
Winners Announced!

This was my face after reading every poem!

Not only did I receive two wonderful sonnets, but there were so many imaginative entries that I could do nothing but stare at the screen in shock. Surely they can't expect me to pick a winner, I thought. These are all deserving of awards!

But I'm sure that all of you will be coming after me, pitchforks and torches in hand! So to avoid being tarred and feathered, I ended up making some very tough decisions.

Let's start with third place! QPdoll wrote "The Tree from the perspective of an inquisitive onlooker.

Reading this made me feel like the child in the prompt, well done! Your GPs are on the way. *Dollar*

Second place goes to The Dark Faery for her chilling tale - "Invalid Item

Wonderful use of atmosphere! One review for any portfolio item is yours for the taking *Type*

Now the first place winners!

Best poem for spooky prompt two is awarded to 🌑 Darleen - QoD for the dark mysticism of "Invalid Entry

I would expect nothing less from the creator of the Dark Dreamscapes contest. This was a delight to read!

And the other best poem for the inviting prompt number one goes to Casey for her sonnet "Invalid Item

This poor lonely tree is surely deserving of company! Great job on this one!

To everyone else: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to enter into this humble contest. I always appreciate your hard work! Each of you can expect to read my (un)professional opinion on your entries in the near future. Thank you for being so patient with me, it's always a pleasure to be your host!

Wishing you all lots of luck and inspiration,

Your eccentric judge *Crazy*

Awesome signature that Hannah made!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Winners Announced! · 05-06-19 9:17pm
by Ray Scrivener
Re: Winners Announced! · 05-07-19 5:56am
by QPdoll

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Ray Scrivener.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3269209