*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3324965
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 16, 2020 at 4:25pm
Update for the week of February 10 to 16, 2020
Writing
By Saturday I have completed an entry and done the review for Week # 7 of the I Write in 2020 Challenge. We'll see if I get week # 8 done or not.
I have worked on my novel. The mini goal was to add 1000 words by the end of February and since I hit that I have added another 1000 words. I have completed that Saturday morning and may have to add another 1000.
My writing goal is 750 words a day. (5250 words per week) Keep my writing streak alive at 227 days. As of Saturday and I have 5363 words for the week with one more day to go.
I am taking on the Soundtrack of my Life Blogging Challenge the month of February. I am on track. Writing Outings for the week: *Checkg*Monday (pm) Café 1842; *redx*Wednesday (7-9:30 pm) GWN; I forgot - Goals and Accountability on Sunday from 2 - 4 pm *Checkg*

Reading:
Goodreads = 30 books for the year - I have read 5.
Yearly Reading Challenge on WDC = 15 books for this year. I have done 1 Product Reviews to date.
Read the other stories for the GWN anthology. Not yet.
I signed up to read 5 books for January / February on the Monthly reading Challenge - I have read all 5. Now I need to do my reviews and link them.

Work:
I have an LTO at Smithson now - 70%
Organize my supply and work days for the year so far to stay on top of things.

Health
Get back to doing my pelvic exercises each day. This is hit and miss, but there has been improvement.
I walked a good deal this week. I had 6 days over 10,000 and Sunday is not over yet.
Complete at least one yoga session of twenty minutes. Not yet.
Complete 2 ten minute meditation sessions this week. I did one long session on Sunday morning, but I intend to do another before the day is out.
I am trying to refocus on the Launch stage of the Cinderella Solutions diet. I am still struggling with this.

Other
I will vacuum and dust the basement living areas. I started this one Saturday and hope to compete it before the weekend is done.
I will work at cleaning off my dresser. Not this week.
I will tidy up my room and basement so it is not so cluttered. I want to keep 2020 a bit more tidy and less cluttered - physically and mentally. Get Christmas stuff all put away. I did get my Christmas stuff put away and also my boxes of summer clothes into the storage room.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of February 10 to 16, 2020 · 02-16-20 4:25pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3324965