SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3642138
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2129989
Part of GoT
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 14, 2024 at 1:36pm
Door #15

1. Inventions - Steam Engines (Not part of this fantasy world)
*BurstR* Explain the invention
*BurstR* Show people's reaction
*BurstR* What does royalty think of such an invention?
*BurstR* 1500 story word limit

*Bullet* "Steel and Steam by Jeremy | 21 Years On WDC

2. Crossroads
*BurstR* You've reached a point of no return
*BurstR* Will you be honest?
*BurstR* Which team do you think is the most competent?
*BurstR* Which team do you feel a kinship with?
*BurstR* Explain *careful of your and your teammates answers

At this stage in the game, I believe House Targaryen is running their game as competently and aggressive as the Free Folk. And I respect it. They have 5 fully-functioning members. The Free Folk are holding their own with only three still actively able to contribute at the moment. And I think we're still kicking ass. I would say the team I feel kinship with has to be the Night's Watch because they're also an underdog team with many inactive participants. And I can respect and empathize with their House Leader because of that. It can be incredibly frustrating to be busting out task-after-task and feeling like you're efforts are going unnoticed. But, I say to the Night's Watch this: you matter and every task you complete is humbling for the Free Folk. You're persevering and still being active despite the huge point disparity because you are only one person. In my eyes, you've already won the crown. Like the Free Folk, the Night's Watch is actively trying to buy the crown.

Said what I said. *Tea* *Frog*

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Door*Door #15 · 04-14-24 1:36pm
by Jeremy | 21 Years On WDC

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Gaby ~ Counting GoT Numbers.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3642138