<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 25, 2024 at 2:09am
Door #16
by Annette
"GoT Door #16

1. Promise Of A Prince/Princess /// Wordcount: 245

Princess Jayne

The best Princess for Westeros is Jayne . First of all, as a Free Woman, she will never kneel. Princesses should not kneel, but all the people from the other houses constantly think that they have to kneel this way and that way.
Not happening with Princess Jayne. She will rule standing up or sitting down. Whichever way she is personally the most comfortable.
Princess Jayne could be just, if she wants to. She can definitely rule and and make things happen. As one of the Free Folk, Princess Jayne knows how to find food in a frozen wasteland. She knows how to grow baby kittens into fierce cats and docile lambs into strong rams.
As Princess of all Westeros, Jayne will ensure that everyone is strong and happy. Because if the Free Folk know something, it’s to be happy. Fewer rules, fewer laws, no silly “first borns” or “true borns.” Just a bunch of happy people living together because they choose to do so.
And when there is a fight, it’s never going to be something that can’t be settled over a pint.

Because Princess Jayne knows that the true enemy is not another human. It’s not even another dragon. It’s the White Walkers. Those frozen Smurfs with the shiny eyes that are trying to make life miserable. And there is no way that Jayne would ever stand for that.

To Princess Jayne. The one who needs no knee to be taken.

2. Ode to the Prince/Princess /// Linecount: 17, Wordcount: 89

Oh Princess Jayne

The odes, there are many,
But as nothing compares to you,
I find that the words of the bards of yore
Can describe the light you bring
So much better than me.

You are my Sunshine
My only Sunshine
In the frozen North

You make me happy
When skies are gray
Because they are gray most of the time

My Princess Jayne
Is all that is good and just
In the world

Please don't take
My sunshine away
Or I will have to invade your province

3. Contemplation

"Note: [Embed TNb3Ihssb6T5FpcdOY] J A Y N E ..."

Annette
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Door #16 · 04-25-24 2:09am
by Annette

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3646132