*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3649801
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2024!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 5, 2024 at 3:59pm
Round 14!
So, uh, due to the eclipse, a bunch of city meetings and a trip to Iowa this past month, I totally forgot to prep for a May 1 starting date this year. *Blush* Yeah, whoops. So, we're going to have a different timeline this year. What do we have?

Round Starts: May 10, 2024 at 12:00 AM WDC Time
Round Ends: September 7, 2024 at 11:59 PM WDC Time

Judging Period: September 8-November 16
Winners Announcement: November 30, 2023 at the latest

Note: Judging timelines may change depending on how many entries I get and how much I have to do to prep for another round of my other contest. Also, I will be going to Canada at some point September this year, hence the extended judging period. (

As always, remember to include a word count and have all edits completed by September 7. Any piece with edits after that time will be disqualified. Given the submission period length, you should have enough time to at least get the word count included. PLEASE INCLUDE A WORD COUNT IN THE ITEM! It always breaks my heart when I have to disqualify a great entry due to a lack of word count in the item itself.

If you happen to enter a piece created this year, I will at least consider it for a Quills nomination. *Smile*

Happy writing!

A little texture for Elisa

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Trophy Bee
[Click For More Info]

For your winning poll in the Best of the Rest at the Bee Hive Contest, APR 2024 *Gift4**Gift3*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round 14! · 05-05-24 3:59pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3649801