*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1002430
Rated: E · Message Forum · Health · #875895
Add any old time folk remedies that you know or have used.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 17, 2005 at 5:45am
A few old remedies that really work
Here are few ideas of old remedies that work:

Cure urinary tract infections with Alka-Seltzer.
Just dissolve two tablets in a glass of water and drink it at the onset of the symptoms. Alka-Seltzer begins eliminating urinary tract infections almost instantly -- even though the product was never advertised for this use.

Listerine therapy for toenail fungus... Get rid of unsightly toenail fungus by soaking your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The powerful antiseptic leaves your toenails looking healthy again.

Vinegar To heal bruises... Soak a cotton ball in white vinegar and apply it to the bruise for 1 hour. The vinegar reduces the blueness and speeds up the healing process.

Achy muscles from a bout of the flu? Mix 1
Tablespoon of Horseradish in a cup of Olive Oil. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes, then apply it as a massage oil, for instant relief for aching
muscles.

FG *Smile*

Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

Wow.  When I was going through it the worst, you were there with always the kind word, even though my emails were becoming legion.  Thanks, you truly understand what a friend is. *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

This Merit Badge is presented to you on behalf of  [Link To User edmm] . In  [Link To Item #892182] , Mother DeVille wrote "Frankies Girl... for her warmth and generosity over this year! She has upgraded my membership, encouraged me when I was down, cheered when things went right!...and makes a fantastic hostess! In Venice this year, she and her husband met my son and I, took us to dinner, gave us presents! On our last night, she and her husband prepared dinner in her home!"

~Congratulations!~ 
Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

It was hard to decide which badge to send! But since Angel covers everything that you are...

Grazie, Signora ! Baci e abbracci, Amanda Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday Sweetie *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for having understanding and most of all thank you for the caring effort you put into your life for 0thers. Wolfe Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Here, you deserve this.  Your positive attitude has brought me up and gives me strength.  Thank you very much. Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for the supportive reviews, i really appreciate them!
Merit Badge in Message Forums
[Click For More Info]

You are being send a SMiLE through  [Link To Item #709323]  as you were nominated by  [Link To User anuraginl]  who said the following:
She is giving her unconditional support on my reviewing forum ( [Link To Item #899283] .)  She is in the reviewing panel of this forum and reviewing a lot of items daily. Beside this she is also at the top position of credited reviewers list. Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

For being an EnduReview II judge in December of 2004. You were great!
Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

For your fantastic writing!
Also a good luck token for the future.

Hoping in your success.
Anto *^*Heart*^*

Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?-
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#858147 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A few old remedies that really work · 01-17-05 5:45am
by FG - The Power of the Circle
Re: A few old remedies that really work · 01-17-05 6:01pm
by catwoman
Re: Re: A few old remedies that really work · 01-17-05 7:10pm
by FG - The Power of the Circle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1002430