*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1020397
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #660949
Competition: Each fortnight new prompts for a short story + 10,000 GPs/Awardicon available
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 14, 2005 at 9:36pm
Winner and New Prompts!
 (This message was edited by joeumholtz on 02-14-05 @ 9:38 pm EST)

Again an excellent round of stories!

My favorite and winner for this week is:

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#937638 by Not Available.

The new prompts are:

1. Eight year old Bobby sat on the steps, his chin resting in his hands, watching the men carry box after box to the waiting moving van. He couldn’t believe it. They were moving. He’d never see his friends again. How could his parents do this to him? Didn’t they realize how important his friends were? As the movers loaded the last of the boxes, Bobby hatched a plan.

2. Maxine frowned. Walking quickly down the street in her direction was Bobbie Sue McWilliams, the town gossip. The look on her face told Maxine she had some juicy tidbit she was just dying to share. There was no place for Maxine to hide.

3. A long shadow fell across the valley. It was too early for nightfall, thought Zelnor. Looking skyward he saw the huge wings of the dragon blotting out the sun. From the caves above he heard his mother’s voice. “Run, Zelnor. Run!!” It was to late. He turned to face the dragon. Drawing his blade, he prepared to fight.

4. “Hey, you there.”

George looked around, wondering who was speaking to him.

“Yeah, you. I’m talking to you.”

George, bewildered, looked for the source of the voice. Not seeing anyone nearby, he wondered if maybe his medication needed increased.

“Geez, George. Lighten up, will you. I’m over here in the bushes and I need your help.”

How do you feel about your writing?  (E)
Do you and your readers agree/disagree on your best stories?
#795405 by Rasputin

Pick Your Prompt  (18+)
Do you like to write to prompts?Have a prompt contest? This is the place for you.
#819961 by Rasputin

Sig made for me by Melissa
Rasputin fishing

~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Winner and New Prompts! · 02-14-05 9:36pm
by Rasputin

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Rasputin.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1020397