*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/104584
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 23, 2001 at 12:25pm
Recommended Reading Continued
Hi!

Here are some other items I have come across:

makebeliever : Shrinking Jack

This is interactive stories takes you to school, where Jack/you are shrunk after chewing some funny- tasting candy. The story started this January and has only 5 chapters thus far.

Please note that this story is rated PG!

As he has written in a previous message, riverdog13 has continued his story the six millimeter man. You really should go there and read it, it's worth it (and thus far, it seems more realistic than most of the threads of my story :) ).

The story is rated PG-13!

D.X.Machina: Reductio ad Absurdum

D.X. Machina has just started this interactive story. If you don't like the air of university life, you may want to go for a 7- 11, of which you are the manager. Annoying some underaged girl gets you cursed to shrink to 1/4 inch. As the story is still new, there are currently just 2 chapters. But I am quite sure that this will change.

Please not that this interactive story is rated X!

Adeline: Stories Where Someone Gets Swallowed

This is actually just a folder in Adeline's portfolio. There are several static stories with varying ratings there. The theme is, oviously, size reduction and swallowing. The focus is on the predator, though.

I hope that this will be useful to some of you.

DEATHWORKS
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Recommended Reading Continued · 01-23-01 12:25pm
by Deathworks

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/104584