*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1069560
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 12, 2005 at 6:01am
Resuming activity
Hi!

After going through some times of trouble that kept me virtually offline for 2 years, I have resumed my internet activities. Therefore, I am trying to become productive at writing.com again.

As some may have noticed, I have started working on "Macrophile Stories at Writing.com, which had become virtually useless with only about 36 valid items remaining. Given the great number of invalid items, I offered them their own static item as a final home, "A macrophile graveyard on Writing.com.

The work on "Macrophile Stories at Writing.com will take place in two phases. The first phase is simply adding uncommented entries in order to make the list usable again. I am still in that phase. The resulting list will more or less be similar to the search results you get from writing.com's own search engines. Still, it should have the advantage of combining most related items, regardless of the presence or absence of specific key words.

In the second phase, I plan to write reviews/comments again in order to assist people looking for interesting items to read and perchance add.

As you may have noticed, I am currently concentrating on interactives, simply because I believe that sorting things out with them is most important.

Anyhow, I am sorry about any trouble my absence may have caused and hope to be able to avoid similar incidents in the future.

Deathworks
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Resuming activity · 05-12-05 6:01am
by Deathworks
Re: Resuming activity · 05-13-05 7:44am
by Doom
Re: Re: Resuming activity · 05-14-05 5:42am
by Deathworks

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1069560