*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1108931
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #992893
Do you wish more members would read and comment on your Blog? Here's how.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 31, 2005 at 4:12pm
Members of Blog Ring: 1st Contest Announced
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by celestial on 07-31-05 @ 5:18 pm EDT)

BLOG RING LOGO CONTEST

WOW! The response to Blog Ring has been positive and everyone that's signed up and completed the survey seems to have the same basic expectations for Blog Ring. So, now we are close to forming the rings, but are shy about 3-4 more participants. I will email each of your instructions within sometime this week to activate the rings.

I know many here are quite good at creating signatures, so here's your chance to share your talent. This is a contest for, of and by the members of Blog Ring.

*Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*

*Star* Create a signature logo for Blog Ring. The image would be one that every member would be able to use with their own signature, if they chose, which would identify them as a member of Blog Ring.

*Star*The winner will be chosen by votes from members of Blog Ring.

*Star*The winner will receive 2,000 gps, a merit badge and lots of gratuitous praise and adulation from me!

*Star*This contest will end on August 30, 2005 at midnight, unless otherwise notified. Post your entries here.

*Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*          *Bullet*

RubyRed*Heart*

Write from your heart.....but first, listen to your soul

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Members of Blog Ring: 1st Contest Announced · 07-31-05 4:12pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, SouthernDiva.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1108931