by Max
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #999337
Describe With A Twist!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 26, 2005 at 1:16pm
Let's Get Some More Entry's!
by Max
Hi All Potential Contestants as well as Contestants!
I try not to post messages in this forum but I felt it was necessary in order to rally some people to enter. Lately, this contest has been in a slump and stuck on thirty-two entry's. There are only eleven more days until the contest closes. I am a little stuck as what to do, I have it listed on the contest page, I sponsored it for a long time, been checking in on the scrollie to do a tiny bit of advertising. I have come to the conclusion that maybe people need some convincing. The following reasons are why you NEED to enter this contest and why it is the coolest contest EVER:

1- After looking through a lot of Writing.com contests, trying to see what they had that I didn't, I noticed first off that this contest offered way more Gift Point's then most contests.

2- It's challenging but fun! Maybe, to some it feels too challenging. I can guarentee if you just sit down and write for about twenty minutes you will have a good entry.

3- This contest has been given a lot of great comments. It has appeared in the Writing.com contest newsletter and it will be appearing in severel other newsletters being sent out! Try it! Come on! Good reputation counts for something, does it not?

4- People are always trying to improve their writing skills but it's not easy. Sometimes if you just write, you get better but sometimes it takes prompts and different kind of writing guidelines. This is a perfect contest to help you improve your description skills. Once again, I guarentee you, that you will be a better writer once you finish writing an entry for this contest.

5- For really well written entry's and ones that have a lot of effort put into them, I will reward with a little extra Gift Point prize, anywhere from 200-3000 Gift Points. Come on!

So, if all this is not enough to convince you to enter this contest, then you are probably not a contest person and should immediately leave this page.
I sit now, waiting semi-patiently for your entry,
Max
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Let's Get Some More Entry's! · 08-26-05 1:16pm
by Max

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Max.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1122792