by Max
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #999337
Describe With A Twist!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 12, 2005 at 7:10pm
FUNDING NEEDED!
by Max
Wow, I can't beleive the first "Just Describe" is over. Everything happened so fast. It was a blast and it was fun to look at all the wonderful posts. Now, as I've said in many previous posts, I am planning to do a second round of JUST DESCRIBE. Unfortunantely I have no Gift Point's for prizes. I used them all for this contest. So, I am asking PLEASE for some donators. I know people say every sent counts but I'm going to tell you the truth- ONLY 100 OR MORE GIFT POINTS COUNT! That being said, I ask for your donations humbly. I bow before you and beg. Now, I thought I would have some trouble so I even included something specail. Anyone who donates 120,000 Gift Points gets to pick one of the pictures for the contest to describe. Anyone who donates 240,000 Gift Points gets to choose two pictures for the contest. And anyone who wants to be a serious donator and will be in my Writing.com heart forever (I'd love you) can donate 360,000 Gift Points and will get to choose all three pictures. I beg everyone. I try to make the prizes good, so let's get them going. If- ONLY IF- for some reason you are low on Gift Points, if you would be willing to offer something else as a prize. For instance, a story written by you could always be a good prize. But Gift Points is our goal. So without further ado, JUST FUND!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
FUNDING NEEDED! · 09-12-05 7:10pm
by Max
Re: FUNDING NEEDED! · 09-23-05 11:35am
by Breezy-E ~ In College
Re: Re: FUNDING NEEDED! · 09-26-05 5:01pm
by Breezy-E ~ In College

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Max.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1132100