*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1147361
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 8, 2005 at 8:30pm
Ellie and Uni:
Ellie,

Firstly, how come you aren't using your kitchen, the cupboards or the fridge?????????????? Are you okay?

Secondly, are the people you live with still not talking to you or anything? How are your classes going? Have you joined any clubs or societies? Have you met anyone nice yet? Please post here and tell us how lif is going for you!

My corridoor only talks to me if I talk to them. If I walk into the kitchen when they're all in there, they look at me and that's about it, but if I then say 'hi', they'll say 'hi' back. It's always me who has to ask the questions, because otherwise, they ignore me and it feels really awkward.

There's an American girl who's nice, but she's always out with her boyfriend, but when I do see her, we get on well. 2 of the boys I live with are cool, but they only talk to me when no one else is around. I'm really glad I have my other friends like Sam, Dave, Sarah & Andrea or I would feel completey isolated.

My sleeping is crap again. I'm staying up all night and sleeping most of the way through the day, then have either trampolining or gymnastics every evening and I go to the pub on fridays.

My classes so far this semester are scary. I hate Clinical Psychology of Later Life and they've already given us 2 assignments to do! Psychology of Addictive Behaviours is excellent, but hard work, again I already hve assignments and essays to do. And as for my dissertation, I have to haand out questionnaires to 500 people over the next 2 weeks! I'm so scared about writing it up; it's due in before we go home for xmas and I'm terrified that with the workloads I've got, that I won't get it done. I got an A for my dissertation proposal, which I'm thrilled about, but I already know I wont be able to achieve the same on my final project...

Anyway, where's Cait? Are you over your tummy bug yet? Did you have a good time at Nathan's? How's Kody? It was cool talking to him on MSN last week.

Elizabeth? How goes it in Rhynmoria? (did I spell it right?)

Ilona, how was your holidays and stuff? How's work and all your friends?

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Ellie and Uni: · 10-08-05 8:30pm
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1147361