*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1195405
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #774192
Do you have socially unacceptable writing? Come on in....
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 2, 2006 at 8:00pm
A Curious Review ...
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by soledad_moon on 01-02-06 @ 9:59 pm EST)

Sorry if this is an inappropriate entry for this forum, but I just had to share this with someone. Apparently there really are women in the world who come from Mars. Whadayathink?
Aamie Burnley

My Poem:
"Invalid Item

An Anonymous Review: {B/}
Ms Aamie Burnly - Twenty-four words that could have easily remained in your head but you chose for whatever reason to slam them down here in the Adult Genre.

How odd that it would be you, the female, who is seen here as the sexual aggressor. Women don't normally have to vocalize their desire for sex, their man is usually primed and in concert with whatever she wants and whenever she wants it.

This sounds like what "a lady of the evening" would say to a passerby.

I went to your port just to see who in blazes you are and I almost fell out.

Anticipation? I cannot believe it! If you are in fact the Anticipation that wrote a poem about the Swedish tsunami bodies arriving home, then I am simply disappointed.

Just had her on a pedestal.

Anoni-mouse

My Responses:
This is a shot in the dark, but you may put your "anticipation" back up on that pedestal. I did not write a piece about Swedish bodies arriving home.

FYI - You have a very shallow concept of sexuality if you think every woman has her own man. What planet do you live on, anyway?

{c}Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Elizabeth Bibesco
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A Curious Review ... · 01-02-06 8:00pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1195405