*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1230305
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 21, 2006 at 7:24am
title, umm, can't think of one.
Hello my beautiful friends, how are you all this fine february?

I for one am good, and ignoring the fact I have a ton of work to do, by making myself busy with coaching the Bangoroos and uni trmapoline people and competeing in random comps around the UK.

I had BUSA (like NCAA) last weekend and came 28th out 79. (in the first round there were 112, but after missing entrants, drop outs, injuries and disqualifications, there were only 79 of us in the end) I was only hoping to make top 50, so i'm really pleased at coming 28th, which in my section was the highest placement of people from my university, which is what I'm most pleased about. The concept of straight legs was completely lost on me on the day, so my highest scores was still only 7.6 (out of perfect 10.0) so there's plenty of room for improvement!

I've got an inter-uni comp in Bath this weekend, and another in Nottingham in March, so I'm coaching people for that, as well as scrambling a higher difficulty routine for myself. I've also been coaching the little kids at Bangoroos (aged 5-10 mostly) and it's depressing because they're better than most of the uni team! lol.

Uni is going okay. I finished my dissertation before xmas and got a B+ for it, which I'm pleased about. I had gotten an A on my proposal, so I was hoping for a repeat success, but my results interpretation and discussion let me down apparently. The first half of my dissertation was graded A+, the end was only a C, so the fact I still got a B+ overall is pretty good I guess, and it keeps me on track with the overall class of degree I hope to graduate with, so i can't complain.

Cait, how's work, Ellie how's uni, Zib, how's college and French, Ilona, how was Australia??????????? Anyone I missed who happens to be reading this, how are you?

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
title, umm, can't think of one. · 02-21-06 7:24am
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1230305