*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1231298
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #1004139
I will review any item for you except books for no fee.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 22, 2006 at 5:09pm
True Love
True Love

I found my true love in Misquamicut, Rhode Island. He was everything I ever wanted in a guys and he was the first guy I ever had a relationship with. If that isn't luck, I sure as heck don't know what is.

We met in July, when we were both on vacation in Rhode Island. He was a year younger than me, which doesn't matter to me. I just cared that he was taller than me, which he was. We spent a week together at the beach, and that was the best week of my entire life. This is coincidental to say, because a week before I went to Six Flags with my friend, and I said to her that I would have more fun at Six Flags in one day than I would have in the entire week at the beach. Boy was I wrong.

Throughout that week we got to know each other very well, and became comfortable around one another. We had so much in the ocean, where we stayed ninety percent of the time. While I lay in my purple inner tube, I enjoyed him pulling me by my feet across the crashing waves whenever we would drift away from our blankets. It was because of this inner tube the he acquired the knowledge that my favorite color was purple. Usually people acquired that knowledge, because of my purple glass, but I wasn't wearing them when we met, or much while I was around him that week, since I spent the majority of my time in the ocean or tanning, activities where my glasses didn't come into play. From time to time he would also tip my inner tube and dump me into the ocean, to be humorous.

It was so sad to leave the beach that week, probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do all summer. Usually, on my last day at the beach, I would leave earlier than usual, since in previous years there wasn't anything special to stay for like there was this year, and so I could take my shower first and start to pack. That week I stayed as long as I could. I was so sad to leave not only because I had so much fun that week, but because I thought I would never seen him again, which is funny to say, since we live in the same city. We also had to leave the beach earlier on Friday, the day we were leaving. Usually we would leave Saturday morning, so it didn't matter what time we left on Friday, but either way it was our last full day at the beach, this year it just had to be cut shorter than in previous years. I remember when we left that day. I was at the shower rinsing off my flip-flops, since they were full of sand, and as I was doing so, I was standing on my tip-toes looking back at the ocean and at him one last time. Unfortunately he wasn't looking in my direction at the time. Before I left though, I was able to get his cell phone number and screen name, so we could tale after he got home, since he was staying till Saturday night.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
True Love · 02-22-06 5:09pm
by Jennie Josefiak

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, mousiebrowniecho.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1231298