*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1266264
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 22, 2006 at 6:59pm
Checking in again myself.
Checking in again myself. Not been on the forum or checked much latly cause I have just been to tired to do anything when my kidney needed fixed and had no one who seemed to care that it got done other than theis group. For a while I was so upset and fustrated I hated to lay what my mom terms my pitty pot on others. It had got so bad I was not sure where to turn. The only thing I knew was i was not going to give up my fight to keep my kidney going. I knew that I would fight one way or the other or die trying. I am very happy to report that for now the kidney is doing fantastic and I am feeling better than I have in a few years. I have so much energy latly I feel I am on overload. LOL. It feels good that I can laugh again and not have to sit and cry cause I feel so bad and because I am scared half out of my mind that they are going to let me die. For a while that is how I felt. Now that I am back in working order I hope to be able to keep track of you all and maybe send out some energy vibs to you all so you can all feel at least part of how good I feel. April 23rd I will be here on the site 4 years and this feeling good is the best annivercery present I could have got. I can think of a few other nice things I would have liked to have got but this is fine with me. Feeling good after so long is the best feeling I know. I give the lord the praise for that and thank him ever day for it. Hope this finds all well. Angela Michelle Adams.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Checking in again myself. · 04-22-06 6:59pm
by Angela's Niece needs Praye
Re: Checking in again myself. · 06-09-06 12:52am
by Mannequin

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1266264