*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1361415
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2006 at 1:41am
OT FMS-Migraines New to board
by A Non-Existent User
I am new to this Board. I have FMS and Transformed migraines. The migraines are usually a week plus a few out of the month or more, but mild, to moderte, to acute attacks. Lately they hit hard with only acute attacks, for 15 days. Which led to two ER visits (hopeing they will stop the migraine cycle, but they only stopped the migraine I was havving, so it came back) and pain killers which were useless. And I find this worrisome. Since when they become monthly or intamable, I cannot work, until I get some treatment that brings them back to a the level they are at, which seems to be th best that can be done. It makes me feel like I am on a scale with work, which is going so very, very well on one side and the migraines on the other on the verge of going bad on me. If the migraines get worse it could be very bad for me at work and that would really suck. I have been there a year and half and it is the first job I found that works perfectly for my health. I would really hate to lose what I have gained, because these migraines go wild on me again. It is difficult to find a job you enjoy and works with your FMS health limitations. I am begging to worry I may lose it if things continue this way, unless my doctor comes out with something brilliant... but last time she said if this does not work, I am not sure what to do... so that does not sound good. All I can say is she better give me answers this time, I cannot ge though that kind of migraine month again. If she cannot figure it, send me to the neuro again. And that is my rant for th day.

Any, don't know if anyone here gets migraines that bad from FMS. Mine apparently are made worse my sleep deprivation and I am on a sleeping for that, but it is not strong enough to keep me aleep longer than four hours. I was helping with some of the migraines though, to be sure. And for migraines assocaited with a woman hormonal cycle I take a water pill 7 days out of the month and that helps with PMS symptoms, but not the migraines, but just in case anyone does that is worth a try.

Myth

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT FMS-Migraines New to board · 09-01-06 1:41am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: OT FMS-Migraines New to board · 09-02-06 4:15pm
by Incurable Romantic
Re: OT FMS-Migraines New to board · 09-03-06 1:39am
by Kenzie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1361415