*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1418794
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1093986
"Lyrical Prompt" POETRY Contest - Reopened! Round 26 OPENS 03/01/2021 and Ends 03/31/2021
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 17, 2006 at 2:41am
TALKING ABOUT GIRLS--my entry
I submit the following poem for this contest—

"Invalid Entry

NOTE—

The above is submitted as an entry link. It is a part of the book/journal "MISCELLANEA and is placed there as entry no. 475601. The way to create an entry link is the same as while creating a bitem link, replacing the word bitem with entry. In other words, type entry:xxxxxx within { } where xxxxxx is the entry number.

Entry links are acceptable in all contests. I am unable to post it as bitem link because my port is full.

FOR REVIEWERS—If you are kind enough to review it, kindly note that since the entries in a book are not independent items, the review would, by default, be listed against the book item as such and I would not be able to know as to which poem it refers to. Therefore, please indicate the poem reviewed in any one of the following ways:

* Preferably, indicate the link. The way to create an entry link is the same as while creating a bitem link, replacing the word bitem with entry. In other words, type entry:xxxxxx within { }, where xxxxxx is the entry number.

* Or, simply, type the title of the poem. Else, mention a key word or phrase or line in the poem while reviewing it.

M C Gupta

Win 10,000 GP. Submit by 31 December up to three old or new poems in rhyme and rhythm, containing the line "HOW SHALL I GO WHEN I DO GO", as per a chosen and stated syllabic pattern of your choice.
POETRY IN RHYME - RHYTHM CONTEST-winner  (E)
A monthly contest for formal poetry in rhyme and meter.
#1017054 by Dr M C Gupta
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
TALKING ABOUT GIRLS--my entry · 12-17-06 2:41am
by Dr M C Gupta

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Revelry new writings soon.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1418794