*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1426139
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Teen · #1195813
A place for the younger 'teen' writers to hang out, share views, make friends etc
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 1, 2007 at 6:03pm
me.
by A Non-Existent User
I'm eighteen and just started college at UC Santa Cruz, first quarter's finished and i got some pretty bad grades except in my literature class, so i guess that'll be my major. I started writing when i was twelve and i've finished three novels, none of which i even attempted to publish because they were all exceptionally horrible, except the last one, which i decided not to try to have published because i think it's an all right book but definitely not the best i can do, when it comes to literature i'm kind of a perfectionist. mostly i've been focusing on short stories for a couple of years, i have well over a hundred of them now and they're getting better. i'm just kind of sad right now because my five best short stories mysteriously disappeared from my portfolio this morning, and now i have to go back and find them on some disk in some drawer that's somewhere in either Santa Cruz, Moorpark or Fillmore California, not sure which city exactly. My favorite authors are hemingway, salinger, steinbeck, camus, dave eggers, george orwell and jonathan safran foyer. Poets, Tennyson, TS Eliot and Wilfred Owen. I listen to mainly indie music, my favorites are Sufjan Stevens, Bright Eyes, Peter and the Wolf, Wolf Parade and Akron/Family. I love college, i would suggest it to everyone here, a college far away enough from home that you're parents can't visit often.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
me. · 01-01-07 6:03pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: me. · 01-03-07 3:31pm
by Word smith says I'm Back

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Word smith says I'm Back.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1426139