*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1452813
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #992893
Do you wish more members would read and comment on your Blog? Here's how.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 12, 2007 at 6:24pm
TEFFER'S PUBLIC BLOG REV # 1

SUBMISSION

IN order to complete this five parter, this rev's sent, signed, sealed, delivered to Amanda Sanz for WRITER'S ONLINE JOURNAL.

This humble contestant from

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#952447 by Not Available.

introduced herself today, 2/12/07 via comments for #86 and #76 on WRITER'S ONLINE JOURNAL.

AT THE END OF THE NEXT FOUR PUBLIC REVS to be posted here on ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
the four blog members shall be linked to "Invalid Item

This rev also appears on
 MOFFETT FILES TAKE FIVE  (18+)
LIFE TOPICS WELCOME/ posts/writing tips/ a record/crt2005
#924861 by April Sunday
MF3 needs a few new posts from the absentee forum host.

Thanks, Ruby Red, let's rock this place.

Contest Entry:
Attention: Blog Ring
On PR 2/12/07

There comes a time in the day's occupation known as the writers's hour.

If you've an interest in BLOG RING, you're aware, our hostess with the mostest, Ms Ruby Red is running a reviewers contest open to all members of BLOG RING.

For my first review, I concentrate and literally absorb the secrets of behind the scenes of sister blogger, Amanda Sanz.
Love the fact that here is a gender right off the bat, and no messing around trying to guess if the author is male or female from a name like writesalot or chicken-corn noodle. One just never knows sometimes. Then must continue to repeatedly use the his/her or the he/she in polite conversation.

With Amanda's blog, WRITER'S ONLINE JOURNAL, satisfaction sets in because online is not on-line. Blog and on-line are still not in a train's worth of spell checks out there.

Holdups aside, look at this blog for "inspiration" as the author tells of intentions for "spreading my wings."

Another thing from this journal is an indication of the actual time spent writing and Amanda also refers to time for resting. This is as it should be, A, as writing on writing progresses in hundreds of directions from the notebook, to the keyboard, to the research and beyond all the way to our editor's desks. We all like to think he/she reads our stuff inside his limo on the way to the office. We should never be denied our dreams, right?

The wonderful criteria of blogs is no two are required to be alike, but I fear that Amanda won't forget to have tons of fun with her talents. Sometimes writing sounds like a real chore on your blog highlights. Best lighten up, enjoy and streamline whatever you can. Shortcuts can be hinted at and shared on W.C. What works for one, might work for others often enough.

I call the latter hints whereas some reviewers use formal suggestions for improvement. We can ask improvement from what degree now(?) while at the same time smile and move cheerfully along in our own kaleidoscope of infinite spheres.

In other words ----- breaks are expected without feeling guilty. Everybody does that.
Teffy (That's ME!) likes to think of something which is written re: writing. Simply: thinking is writing.

The word or art of 'developing' is as important for this bi-lingual author as a faith in her craft.

When one reads: "I must do what I can to express the messages deep in my soul" believe you me, Bub, one is hooked.

Rating this and sending this review with shining stars, including an especially fond great good luck in ALL future writing endeavors to Senorita Amanda Sanz (a.k.a. Eaglewings.)

I am busy looking for a link to your published works, so the main suggestion from my desk to yours, sweetheart, is to place all appropriate links to publishers in the blog intro.

Cordially,
TEFF

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll contest entry/public rev sent llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
TEFFER'S PUBLIC BLOG REV # 1 · 02-12-07 6:24pm
by April Sunday

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, SouthernDiva.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1452813