*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1490464
by Kenzie
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1246439
Please come help us celebrate a special Birthday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 14, 2007 at 1:06am
Edited: April 14, 2007 at 1:52am
Kenzie, Kenzie Bo Benzie, Banana Fana, Fo Fenzie...

*Balloon4* *Gift4* *Balloon2* *Gift1* *Balloon4* *Gift4* *Balloon2* *Gift1* *Balloon4* *Gift4* *Balloon2* *Gift1* *Balloon4*

Way back in the dusty dog-eared reviews of June of 2005, I received my First Review from none other than Kenzie . It was for an item that I had penned when I was 17.

I was half-scared when I clicked on that review but came away from Kenzie's review convinced I should stick with writing and that even newbies can surprise the older more seasoned authors at Writing.Com. *Cool*

Then I noticed something I never expected, she would come by my port and review another item, on a semi-regular basis. She projected an interest in what I was doing; no one else had given me such attention. Always upbeat, encouraging and striking a chord within me.

When I was excited about releasing my documentary November 2005, she reviewed it and brought me back down to earth in a very subtle, appealing and sisterly fashion. Superbly avoiding those words that could bruise a passionate ego, she led me to understand that each road traveled by individuals are never traveled on, at the same time. We each arrive on whatever road we need to travel in God's own time.

So we end up with a lot of travelers on varying degrees of inclines and declines, BUT all roads designed to enrich us, bless us, teach us and correct our thinking.

The biggest, most powerful aspect of Kenzie is her L O V E for her Lord & Saviour, her family, her church and ALL her friends here at WDC.

She's my mentor, my friend and my Sister in Christ.

WE WUB YOU KENZIE - I THANK GOD FOR YOU *Exclaim*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Kenzie, Kenzie Bo Benzie, Banana Fana, Fo Fenzie... · 04-14-07 1:06am
by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
Re: Kenzie, Kenzie Bo Benzie, Banana Fana, Fo Fenzie... · 04-14-07 1:54am
by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
Re: Kenzie, Kenzie Bo Benzie, Banana Fana, Fo Fenzie... · 04-14-07 6:55am
by Kenzie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Kenzie.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1490464