Hey, Yes, I'd like to join.
- Thanks,
Sonali

** Image ID #1313448 Unavailable **
Team India Image created by Humming Bird

Check out: "Invalid Item

Merit Badge in Interactives
[Click For More Info]

Won by  [Link To User isiacs_mom] 's for a friend who says:  For your talent in creating wonderful Interactives!

Merit Badge in Congratulations
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on turning YELLOW!!!! I'm so happy for you, my friend!
Big hugs,
Sherri   *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

Hello  [Link To User mesonali] !!

Your poem:  [Link To Item #1307966] 
has won  3rd Place  in the  Poetry Category  of  [Link To Item #1254279] ! *^*Bigsmile*^*

Thanks and congratulations again! *^*Bigsmile*^*

~Kiya
Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for the concern you've shown today.  It has made me smile over and over.

Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Finally I have earned enough gift points to award you with all the help you gave me for 'Dreaming'. I really wanted you to know that I appreciated everything you did, and I didn't feel that just gift points was enough. I hope this shows how much your support meant to me!

Thank you! Merit Badge in Comedy
[Click For More Info]

For comedy and creativity, composing a review in poetry. Merit Badge in Children's
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations for placing Second in  [Link To Item #1212038] Merit Badge in Cheerleading
[Click For More Info]

For helping bring new members into "Black Case Domination" and for spreading the word about our group. Thank you! Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for helping me with a tough situation.  You are a wonderful person and so kind. I appreciate your friendship! Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

You have been kind and generous to me, before we even got to know one another.  I appreciate your giving spirit. Badge over display limit. -?-

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I'm in · 11-12-07 12:25pm
by THANKFUL SONALI Now What?

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Helen Aussie Writer/Editor.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1619700