*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1690126
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Sports · #1374885
Post anything sports related. For and by players, fans, & media.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 15, 2008 at 4:28pm
“Gooooooooo Dawgs! Sic ‘em. Woof, woof, woof.”
I'm still in shock. Felton's dawgs are going to the SEC semis? Are you serious? Isn't this the same team who only won FOUR reg season games? Who played a lame out of conference schedule? Isn't this the team whose coach was up for getting his walking papers?

One in the same. And oh my gosh have these boys put on the pressure and in doing so added heaps of excitement for the SEC. Not that it needed anymore excitement. What, with Friday night's weather and live coverage of the damage to the Dome - a hole ripped through the roof! Debris falling right on the fans and on the court forcing a delay of game in the Bama vs Miss. St. game and a rescheduling of the dawgs vs cats game...who needed any more drama?

Again, Georgia won in overtime, coming through, with so many clutch shots, including Zac Swansey's three pointer in OT. I swear, I saw him release the ball and I yelled out "Oh no you didn't." I squinted my eyes in what I knew was gonna be a miss. Boy was I ever surprised. "Sweet action!"

The dawgs only get a few hours or recover before its back on court after tonight's TN vs Arkansas game.

"Gooooooooo Dawgs! Sic 'em. Woof, woof, woof."

ON WINTER BREAK  (18+)
Submit your acrostic poetry here to win gps and prizes.CLOSED for WINTER BREAK.
#1199077 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

a heart signature
 Sports Arena  (18+)
Post anything sports related. For and by players, fans, & media.
#1374885 by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
“Gooooooooo Dawgs! Sic ‘em. Woof, woof, woof.” · 03-15-08 4:28pm
by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1690126