*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1732746
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 30, 2008 at 6:45pm
Edited: May 30, 2008 at 6:46pm
Just wanted to say hi
I'm kind of new to this site and posting forums and such, but I've been writing short stories and novels since I was about ten, I am now eighteen and aspiring to be a professional author. I mostly write fantasy, romance, sfi-fi sort of books, but I can also go into other genres, like supernatural and action/adventure, which I do occasionally. Needless to say I've never published a book, and I've only finished the first draft of one book and put it down because I didn't like the way it turned out. Now I've gotten better at focusing on one novel and mostly putting the others aside.
The novel I'm working on is in the supernatural, romance/love, fantasy genre and I'm not sure what people think of it. I get a lot of people who look at the intro and maybe the first chapter, but then only a few who move on. So I'm trying to get more reviews for it so I can know how readers are receiving it and to know what could possibly change in order to hold their interest. I try to make my novels as interesting and captivating as possible, but I know there are aspects I still need to work on in order for it to be ready to be published or even reviewed by publishers.
So, I just thought I'd come and say hi, see if anyone's interested in my novel, The Soul Dealer. If anyone is they can find my port at writing.com/authors/bachiatari

Thanks for your time
-Bachiatari
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Just wanted to say hi · 05-30-08 6:45pm
by Inyri Kajiiren
Re: Just wanted to say hi · 05-30-08 7:59pm
by Liam Jackson
Re: Re: Just wanted to say hi · 05-30-08 8:42pm
by Inyri Kajiiren
Re: Just wanted to say hi · 05-31-08 6:16am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Just wanted to say hi · 05-31-08 11:29am
by Inyri Kajiiren
Re: Re: Re: Just wanted to say hi · 06-02-08 9:22am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just wanted to say hi · 06-02-08 12:45pm
by Inyri Kajiiren

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1732746