*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1742288
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1378693
Practice creating a link using the bitem format -- Everyone wins prizes!!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 19, 2008 at 10:01am
MY ENTRY
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1437063 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#1436396 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#1736882 by Not Available.

POETDONTKNOWIT
WRITING IT HER WAY

Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

Lady, you are simply fantastic!!! Your poetry is off the shelf! I have failed to read a bad piece that you have written. You my dear lady are a true poet in every sence of the word! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful words of inspiration to us ALL. The day you came here was a blessing to us ALL and I thank you. 
With much love and appreciation from, Images In Ink Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

As voted by the Images In Ink Members in Week 3 Polls for the Merit Badge Giveaway!!  Congratulations!!  I'ts very WELL-DESERVED *^*Bigsmile*^*

Warmest regards,
Stacy
Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

This merit badge is given on behalf of Images in Ink Support Group to show you our appriciation! Thank you for sharing such beautiful poetry with all of us here on WDC! We are proud to have you as part of our family! Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

It is with great joy you are being given this MB for excellence in your poetry.  Your gift for poetry is a big inspiration!
Hugs,
Judy
Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

It has been determined by the members of the Images in Ink Support Group that you are an excellent Poet!! Merit Badge in Fundraising
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your generous donation to help out  [Link To Item #1304442]  it is very much appreciated *^*Smile*^*
Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

Poetdontnoit, you have the wonderful ability to put the reader in new imaginary places and situations. Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

For completing over 10 qualifying reviews in one round of  [Link To Item #1265620]
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 93   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Imagery
[Click For More Info]

For a discerning eye, fresh images and the creation of great visuals.
Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?-
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
MY ENTRY · 06-19-08 10:01am
by POETDONTKNOWIT

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NickiD89.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1742288