*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1786708
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 13, 2008 at 5:38pm
Two new ideas
by A Non-Existent User
I have two ideas for new stories.

The first is one I'm doing in the next couple of weeks.

Its about a superheroine who can only be two sizes after an accident. These are 2 inches and 216 feet. Here's a factfile about the character I created.

Name: Jean Stacy Abbot

Age 22

Hair Colour: Red (Chest length)

Eye Colour: Green

Height: Before Accident 6’0
After Accident (Tiny) 2’
After Accident (Giant) 216’0

Weight: Before Accident 142lbs
After Accident (Tiny) <1lb
After Accident (Giant) 3312 tons 1152 lbs

Base of Operation: New York City NY from a doll house inside her main home that she shares with her fiancé.

History

Jean was the tallest girl in her school and very unattractive. Since she wasn’t as shallow as the other girls she became a loving and caring person since she didn’t judge people by their appearances. Although she wasn’t the brightest person in her school she did do fine in her studies. But she was a late bloomer and soon after leaving High School her body developed into something that most women desired.
Jean has been very good friends with a boy named Martin Graham who has been her friend since they were six. In high school he was a nerdish character who was into science and often bullied by others. But he had a guardian angel in the form of Craig Bloomington. He was a man of strength and heart who hated bullies with a passion. He would defend Graham as much as he could.
After leaving High School Jean and Martin continued to stay in touch with each other. She got herself a job as a model for a local shop chain. She would often model for a few pictures with products. In her spare time she would do some charity work at the local children’s home. Things like this made her happy.
But after a blind date with Craig the pair fall in love and move in together after seeing each other for a few years. Craig had even proposed to her and she more then happily accepted the offer.
But one day the young couple went to see their friend Martin when he said he had an invention that would change the world. This was a device that could change the size of none living things. He planned to use it to shrink objects so they could be stored easier and grow food to end world hunger.
But during a test the machine goes out of control and Jean is hit by a high powered ray and quickly shrinks down to 2 inches. Martin tries to fix the machine and return her to normal. She spends several hours at her tiny state and is upset all the way through it. But in a twist she increased her size to 216 feet. She was able to leave the building before getting to full size. Her increase in stature only lasted a few minutes before shrinking back down to two inches.
After learning her condition was permanent Jean goes down a downward spiral of depression. But after seeing that her abilities could be used to benefit people she worked her way out of this depression.
Although Jean considers her powers to be a curse she is slowly learning that they can be used as a gift.

Her adventures are yet to be seen.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Jean has the power to become either two inches or 216 feet tall. Her strength stays in proportion to her body size. At a giant size her hearing is increased to a level that she can hear a person speak at a normal tone of voice. She also has some minor healing powers but they are not superhuman. At a tiny size her vocal cords are increased to a level that a normal person can hear her at a normal tone.
Jean’s size changing powers work in that for every hour she is tiny she can be a giant for one minute. But when Jean becomes a giant she can’t shrink until the time runs out then she must start over.
After growing and shrinking again Jean requires twice her own body weight in food due to the energy she burns off changing size.

Abilities

Jean is fluent in Spanish and has experience in caring for children. She also taught herself some hand to hand combat.

Strength level

Jean has the strength level of an average woman of her height and build who engages in daily exercises. At her tiny size her strength is decreased in proportion. At giant size her strength is increased in proportion. She can lift almost 2000 tons.

Weaknesses

Jean has some weaknesses that can cause her some trouble. When her giant size time runs out she uncontrollable shrinks back to tiny size. She can not grow again until she has time being tiny. At her diminutive size Jean is vulnerable against common house pets and other animals (i.e. Dogs, rats, spiders). Her will to save others can put her in situations where she can be harmed.

Paraphernalia

Equipment

Jean has a wrist device that calculates how long she can be giant size for. It counts up while she is tiny at the rate of a second a minute and counts down when she is giant size at a normal rate. Jean also has her civilian clothes that have been altered to change size with her.

Transport

Her Family and Friends carry her around when she needs to leave her home. They instinctively keep her out of sight so not to draw unwanted attention.

Weapons

Jean sometimes carries a sewing needle for when she is tiny. It has been cut down o suit her well. She uses it to defend herself against any enemies. But this needle doesn’t grow when she is giant size.

One more idea I have. it'll probably be months until I write it but here goes. Again it'll have both SW and GTS material.

It's a seven parter that's set in a middle-age/fantasy type of environment. There're two charcters one male one female. The male will be some kind of archer (I'll think about it more in detail soon). The female will be cursed. Each time they have an adventure she'll be bigger. She'll start of tiny but the more adventures she has the bigger she gets. Here's an example.

Part 1- 2 inches
Part 2- 1 Foot
Part 3- 3 feet
Part 4- Normal (About 5'6)
Part 5- 17 feet
Part 6- 60 feet
Part 7- 250 feet.

It might not sound like much for now. But I'll think of it in more detail soon.

Tell me what you think.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Two new ideas · 09-13-08 5:38pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Two new ideas · 09-15-08 2:24am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Two new ideas · 09-15-08 10:47am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1786708