*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1812043
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Family · #1491084
Inspired by one of my essays. Take a moment and share what you're thankful for.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 4, 2008 at 10:39am
So much to be thankful for!!!
by Past Member 'runningwolf04'
I have so much to be thankful for that I’m not sure I know where to start!

*Bullet* I know I have to be thankful for this new start in life. New city, new job, and a bright new future to look forward to. And having Quay around definitely sweetens the pot.

*Bullet* My family has been a big support to me, even when I’ve tried and failed. Knowing that they’d be there to catch me if I fell, no matter what, gave me the courage to step out on a limb, to take the chance at this new life. I’m thankful for their unending love and support.

*Bullet* Sometimes, friends show up out of the blue, becoming friends when once they were just the opposite, or becoming friends again when mistakes and harsh words had come between them. Thank you Brooke for sending that friendly review that sparked a wonderful new friendship. And Thank you Ken, for being accepting of my apology, offering one of your own, and letting our friendship find its way back to where it was.

*Bullet* I’m not only thankful for the friends that I’ve gotten back this year, but all the new ones that I’ve made! Oh, and the ones who’ve been around awhile, too... I can’t forget those. *grins*

*Bullet* I’m thankful for the support I get from all sides. Family. Friends. My inner strength. It keeps me going when sometimes just a single baby step forward seems like so much.

*Bullet* And where would I be without being thankful for the lessons learned? Some of them have been harsh, forcing me to see a reality I’d hoped wasn’t there. Some of them have been emotionally hard to handle. But I faced my lessons, passed my tests, and while I may not have aced the class, I think I passed, at least.

There really is so much to be thankful for, and I know I’m forgetting things here...

To all of you who love and support me... (((hugs))) Thank you... *Heart*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
So much to be thankful for!!! · 11-04-08 10:39am
by Past Member 'runningwolf04'
Re: So much to be thankful for!!! · 11-04-08 10:44am
by Brooklyn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brooklyn.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1812043