*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1821656
Rated: E · Message Forum · Friendship · #1405857
I am honoring the Angel Army this month! Stop in and check it out!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 30, 2008 at 10:58am
Welcome Angels!
Thanks for popping into my Guest Book! When I was a newbie, I was invited to join the Angel Army. Through this wonderful group, I learned the ins and outs of WDC, I met many talented and supportive members, and I immediately felt like a part of the community.

Now, a year later, I wanted to take some time to thank kiyasama, our group leader, and all the Angels at WDC for their undying friendship and support. So -- if you are an Angel, or you are interested in becoming one, please drop me a message! Include a link to an item in your port if you would like an in-depth review!

*Snow1* If you are new to WDC, let me know if you need help navigating the site, understanding bitem linking or WritingML, or creating/maintaining your portfolio.

*Snow2* If you are interested in being mentored by an Army Angel, let me know! We have a wonderful program that matches mentors with talented up-and-coming writers.

*Snow3* If you are interested in learning about everything the Angel Army does here at WDC, click on the link below:

GROUP
The WDC Angel Army  (ASR)
Dedicated to promoting positivity, encouragement, and support to the WDC community.
#1188309 by iKïyå§ama

*Note3* If I can help, I will! If I can put you in contact with someone better suited to help you, I'll find that person! If you just want to say hello and have your work reviewed -- Great!

I look forward to hearing from you!
~Nicki~

** Image ID #1217291 Unavailable **
Signature created by our dear talented friend, Kelly1202
** Image ID #1355758 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Welcome Angels! · 11-30-08 10:58am
by NickiD89

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NickiD89.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1821656