*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1824999
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #370349
A place where writers can share, swap and support ideas. For action/adventure and sci-fi
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 7, 2008 at 2:14pm
Steampunk story help
I need help with a steampunk story.

If you do not know what steampunk is, please go away and save yourself further confusion.

I've got some characters, ideas, and the like. But I have one main problem.

I have NO organization.

I'm pure, raw, untainted imagination. My imagination is like a force of nature or something, which has to be channeled (I know I sound/am very arrogant), and I don't have the ability to do that on my own. I really don't have anyone around here who:

a) understands and cares about steampunk

b) shares (figurative) muses with me (aka understands my writerness)

c) has the talent (again, I'm being/sounding arrogant), or ability to write, to help me

and d) is able to help me with this in any way

But that's what the internet is for =D

I'm kinda searching around for someone. I know, without a doubt, that there is SOMEONE out there who can help me/connect with me. I may not find them here, but I wanted to try.

If you are at all interested (which I seriously doubt you are, as arrogant as I'm sure I sound), you can contact me at sunnivaixchel@gmail.com.

If anyone replies, I will grovel at your feet, regardless of whether you can help me or not.

I'm sorry to waste your time, and for my arrogance/sense of self importance. I really don't think I'm THAT great. I'm mostly useless except for my imagination.

*bows*

Thank you for your time. =)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Steampunk story help · 12-07-08 2:14pm
by Elizabeth Adcox

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Wilson S. Jefferies.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1824999