*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1831875
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 23, 2008 at 10:03am
Writing Every Day
by A Non-Existent User
A while ago I decided to do the whole 'write something every day' thing, but found that all I achieved were several pieces of flash fiction that I wrote just for the sake of writing something that day. I know the theory behind writing every day, but is it really worth doing? I just felt like I was so focused on writing something that day, I didn't give myself chance to think about bigger pieces that I've got floating around my head (and notebook). So, I guess I'd like to know why people do or don't do it:

Do any of you do it, and if so, why? What do you achieve through it? Should I give it another go?

Have any of you tried it and given up, like me? What did you do next?

Have any of you thought about it, but decided not to? Why?

Cheers, and happy Christmas

Louise

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 80   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for the best review I have every received during my whole time here at WDC! Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 19   Public Reviewer  for the month of  April 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 87   Public Reviewer  for the month of  November 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Writing Every Day · 12-23-08 10:03am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Writing Every Day · 12-23-08 6:53pm
by Amarisa
Re: Re: Writing Every Day · 12-28-08 1:10am
by Lori Basiewicz
Re: Re: Re: Writing Every Day · 12-28-08 9:19am
by edgework
Re: Re: Re: Re: Writing Every Day · 01-07-09 5:07pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1831875