*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1854036
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #774192
Do you have socially unacceptable writing? Come on in....
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 2, 2009 at 3:26pm
I know I've been neglecting this place, but I promise I will be revamping it soon. I just need to get the reviewing newsletter straightened out, and that should free up some time. Anyway, though I haven't been reviewing too many items here, I have found some items that might be suitable for this forum. And yes, I have reviewed them. Many of the reviews are public.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1310986 by Not Available.

Into Temptation  (18+)
(revised) yes, it's long. Yes, you can still read it in a few minutes time
#1123861 by meg71186

The America I See  (13+)
Sometimes I just feel inspired to write about which others may choose to be blind.
#1284545 by speakindatruth

The Eye that Wanders  (13+)
A sestina about an eye that detaches from the socket to explore infidelity.
#1162338 by Eyespiral

So feel free to check out those items! In the meantime, "Troublesome Musings [18+] will be back this year on May 15, which happens to be a Friday. I will also be holding a special round called The Best of Troublesome Musings, where the winners will go head to head for prizes. Members of the site will vote which piece is the best, and the new prizes will be doled out in September. The voting will actually begin in April, probably around the 18th. I have yet to decide on that. Rest assured, though, that details will be made available within the next month. So even though it's been quiet here, it's a great time to write troublesome and taboo items! There is still plenty left in the tank to get them going.

The truest statement ever...now a sig.
...you know it's true...

For plugging Acid Tongued

Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

For this quote, the winner of  [Link To Item #952440] :  Running on the treadmill and bench pressing can be good enough distractors, exorcisizing demons in a way.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*waves* · 02-02-09 3:26pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1854036