*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1855068
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 4, 2009 at 8:21am
Getting a tad weary
by A Non-Existent User
You know when you're typing up a story and you start thinking, 'this would be much better if I changed my whole approach' and then you have to try to write it all again and it still doesn't seem right and it's not coming together at all well but you keep trying anyway because you really want to make it work even if you have to wrestle with it and squeeze it 'till it bleeds and you're sure it's going to need another rewrite when you've done this one but you have to finish this one to be able to see how to rewrite it so it all seems like never-ending torture?

Yeah...That was kind of all I wanted to say

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 80   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for the best review I have every received during my whole time here at WDC! Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 19   Public Reviewer  for the month of  April 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 87   Public Reviewer  for the month of  November 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Getting a tad weary · 02-04-09 8:21am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Getting a tad weary · 02-04-09 9:34am
by Amarisa
Re: Re: Getting a tad weary · 02-04-09 1:54pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Getting a tad weary · 02-06-09 1:37pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1855068