*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1883041
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1148544
Place to visit and promote items in your port and make new friends. A Trinket is in here.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 29, 2009 at 2:21am
Howdy from Copeantors blogs
Howdy from Copenator! I'm sigining your entry and saying howdy. I am a writer by passion and a cashier by necessity.
I have written since 1987 to the glory of the Lord and would appreciate any feedback you can on the writes I have up so far. Thanks, by the way, for reviewing the awardicon for the song I wrote for my wife.
One item in particular that I felt led to write just the other day is in my blog spot.
Thank You Oh Lord For Strength "Worthy IsThe Lamb Worthy AreThe Children it's in my book that I started there. The major biggie there is Worthy Is the Lamb, Worthy are the Children - written during the Sanctity of human life weekend. It turns out that this site came along just in time for me to publish it. Myspace is where I do most of my writing and it's turned out that I'm not able to post to my own blog unless it's shared from somewhere else in a pic n poem format. So literally on the following day I found this out, I also learned that I was blessed with an upgrade there good for 3 months, annonymously done at just the right time. I posted it here and have been building the writings ever since.
You are important to God; therefore you are important to me.
Copenator out!

Copenator out!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Serving Him by serving you,
Steve C
servant in Christ
His Servant Ministries.
Learning to Cope E-book available at www.lulu.com
Soft Cover book available from the author.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Howdy from Copeantors blogs · 03-29-09 2:21am
by Steve adding writing to ntbk.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Princess Megan Rose 22 Years.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1883041