*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1887590
Rated: E · Message Forum · Action/Adventure · #1546821
Contest runs from April 5, 2009 through Noon on April 18, 2009.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 6, 2009 at 5:23pm
My Entry The Hidden Passageway
by A Non-Existent User
Teara walked down the long winding maze. She had been told to stay away because she was uncovering deep unknown and hidden passages. However, she couldn't help herself, finding out the family secret was now twisted throughout her mind.

"Somewhere there is a hidden passageway at the end of the tunnel. At the end of that passageway you will find a room with a chest in the center. But be careful, there are also hidden dangers," her great aunt Fae said.

So far so good, no danger had found her, yet! She could see a light as she rounded another turn in the tunnel. As Teara walked into the light filled room she looked around. There was no more passageway, only walls. She suddenly jumped.

She head a scream coming from the wall to the right. Goosebumps appeared on her arms and up her spine, as a cold breeze fluted into the room from the right. She bumped into the cold wall as she backed away from the scream.

As she stepped back the floor under her left foot gave way. A screeching sound came from the stone door sliding open in front of her. There was a loud pop and the light gave away into darkness. Teara shivered. Another scream came from the passageway ahead of her.

She felt cold flesh touch her arm and then it began to pull her into the room. Teara screamed, but there was no one to help her. “I don't want to know the family secret,” she cried over and over, but it was to late.

Bright Blessings
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Entry The Hidden Passageway · 04-06-09 5:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: My Entry The Hidden Passageway · 04-18-09 4:52pm
by Maria Mize
Re: My Entry The Hidden Passageway · 04-18-09 8:09pm
by Maria Mize

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maria Mize.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1887590