*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1924452
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 14, 2009 at 4:31pm
Suggestions for 'King of the Giantesses'
Hi, my name is Derek Metaltron and I am a big fan of the Gentle Giantess fantasy, to the extent that I am trying at present to create a developed, well-rounded interactive which will attempt the seemingly impossible and try to bring something new to the Giantess Interactive by creating a Gentle Giantess/Body Exploration Interactive which allows for several tastes. I am thefore taking suggestions for this future interactive, given that you are Gentle Giantess fans, and what you might like to see. Here's the synopsis in any case.

This is a setting-based Macrophilla piece, focusing on the threads of Gentle Giantesses and Body Exploration. In this tale, you have been awoken from the mist of a global-wide disaster to our planet which caused all males on Earth to rapidly shrink down to vastly microscopic sizes, incapable of been found or even aware if any might still be alive, and in addition has apparently prevented any new men from being born due to some effect on the Y Chromosome. You however have surrived - shielded from the full effects of the cosmic force which struck the planet thanks to your position within an underground bunker at the time. Unfortunately and even with protection, you still have been reduced to the approximate size of just under half an itch tall, or 1cm in length. The Giant Doctors who found you in the wreckage proved to be an impressive 1000 feet tall compared to you and there was weirder news to come after your inital shock. Apparently the rays had placed you into a state of stasis for around a hundred years, leading to you waking up in a vastly different world where women rule the Earth and the world has partly reentered a fuedal state of development between several warring continents of women fighters. To make matters more interesting, the same rays have also bizarrely made you immune to virtually every form of pain and damage, meaning that you are incapable of dying from anything, save old age. As far as you know anyway.

Three years have passed since that day, and though you feared you would become some pet or source of amusement, the giantesses of this land are kind-hearted and gentle and via your intelligence and strategic mind you have become its ruler, a just king and commander with a beautiful giantess Queen - the former ruler of the land - and are determining your next step in making this world better. This is where you step in.

This is a interactive of several threads - you can decide whether to conquer or tame the more villainous giantesses of other lands though various means, to pursue science and locate your possibly still alive gender in the Microscopic realm and seek the means to return all males to their former size, to seek the means to make an male heir and somehow inpregnate your towering beloved wife, or simply have fun as king and ruler of a land of gentle giantess all too willing to listen to your requests! You can even see the events of your arrival and rise to kinghood in a special side story.

Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see in this hopefully expansive interactive. :)

Derek Metaltron
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Suggestions for 'King of the Giantesses' · 06-14-09 4:31pm
by Derek Metaltron
Re: Suggestions for 'King of the Giantesses' · 06-19-09 2:16am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1924452