*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2002602
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Family · #1491084
Inspired by one of my essays. Take a moment and share what you're thankful for.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 26, 2009 at 11:21am
I am thankful

I am thankful for so much this year that if I wrote it all in a list, you would be here for hours reading. So I'll condense it just a tad and share a few most important. *Smile*

*Bullet* I am thankful for my mother because she is my best friend. She not only gave me life but taught me how to be the person I am today. I love you mom.

*Bullet* I am thankful for my father (my stepdad) who is a wonderful man who is always looking out for me and has taught me what a real father really is. I love you dad.

*Bullet* I am thankful for my husband who continues to amaze me with his thoughtfulness every day. I love you Glenn.

*Bullet* I am thankful for all my friends, more than I could ever wish or hope for. There is too many to name but you know who you are and I love you all.

*Bullet* I am thankful for my health, my sight, my hearing - all not perfect but all mine.

*Bullet* I am thankful for this wonderful website and SM and SMs for creating it. I've met so many wonderful people here and also improved my writing and knowledge so much because of my associations here. It's truly my home away from home and I hope it's always a part of my life.

*Bullet* I am thankful to have a wonderful job which I truly enjoy, that in turn helps me to enjoy life's pleasures like feeding and taking care of all my pups (which I adore) and still leaves me enough money to pay my bills.

I'm so very lucky and I count my blessings every day. Okay, that's all for now. *Smile*

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. *Heart*

** Image ID #1491257 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I am thankful · 11-26-09 11:21am
by Brooklyn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brooklyn.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2002602