*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2066857
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1456575
Want to thank someone, anonymous or not, for giving you an act of joy? Do so here!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 29, 2010 at 3:42pm
Edited: March 29, 2010 at 3:45pm
I can't thank Jen, Jyo, and Sherry enough!
by A Non-Existent User
I cannot thank Jen enough for bringing life back into my novel which I had let slide for over a year. *Smile*

She came to my Port and began her shower as a sort of Port raid. Then she went to my dying novel, dusted off the covers, and began reviewing it.

Honestly, it was so trashed that she could not find the beginning! *Laugh* As she began to delve into the work, I felt a deep conviction to put the work in order! After a couple of days of work, the novel is now spell-checked and formatted into static chapters within the book's folder. Now, readers can get auto-awards for each chapter and the chapters are in the proper sequence! *Bigsmile*

All I needed was some encouragement and "Showers of Joy" recognition!

I enjoyed the in-depth reviews given by Jen, Sherryb and Jyo so very much! The suggestions made by Jyo will really help me polish my first chapter. The evaluations made are invaluable to me as I continue to shape up my novel for publication!

I am grateful for the shower of reviews, gift points, MBs, and cNotes! SherryB made up some very beautiful images!

My deepest gratitude and thanks goes to wakko71*Heart*, Just an Ordinary Boo! *Heart* and sherryb*Heart*.

I am still singing the "Blood, Sweat. and Tears" song that filled my mind as I viewed the last cNote! "You've made me so very happy...I am so glad you came into my life..." This has been a wonderful week thanks to my friends, "The Showering Acts of Joy" WDC group.

Thanks again,
-William *RainbowL**RainbowR*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I can't thank Jen, Jyo, and Sherry enough! · 03-29-10 3:42pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pat ~ Rejoice always!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2066857