*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2145591
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1326382
A weekly flash fiction contest for fans and writers of the macabre.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2010 at 9:00pm
trying again!!
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
# by Not Available.

Nightmare

With an ear-piercing scream, Renee Taylor awoke from a nightmare. Sitting straight up she whipped her head from side to side to make sure she was actually alone and in her bedroom. After getting her bearings back she realized she was alone, frightened, and completely naked. Being alone came as no surprise since she did live that way, but being stark naked certainly did. At night, due to her mother’s preaching for years, she had to wear at least a t-shirt to bed in case there was an emergency exit needed in the middle of the night. Therefore, being stark naked made no sense at all.

Sitting quietly in the dark a moment longer, she also realized she was very horny and for no reason. Renee would’ve sworn she’d had a wild sex dream as turned on as she was, but she couldn’t focus much past the sharp teeth and blood. The sharp teeth penetrating her skin, and blood dripping from said teeth. Those were certainly not her definitions of a sex dream. It was more like an interpretation of one of Stephen King’s novels with horror, gore and death.

She looked down at her naked body to check for any marks or blood as the full moon shone on her white skin through the windows, but noticed nothing out of place. She did take notice of her hard nipples begging to be touched and the feel of her wetness throbbing with anticipation. Reaching down, she cupped her breast and rolled the nipple between two fingers, causing a moan of pleasure to escape. The ache was too much, she lay back on sweaty sheets, continuing to play with her nipple, and then reached with the other hand to her aching clit.

It was hard and ready as she started to caress in slowly, then closed her eyes and tried to find the release she needed. Instead she saw him, or rather it with bloodstained sharp teeth. To her amazement, she began to rub faster and harder, her breathing becoming labored and shallow. A moment later she felt and saw teeth piercing her skin, with her eyes closed tight, her moans getting louder, she came hard-- screaming with pleasure.

Ashamed that she let a nightmare take her into a state of horniness, she grunted with disgust and walked to the bathroom to wash her face. Grabbing her robe and another nightshirt off the back of the door, Renee crawled into bed thinking of what had just transpired.

Realization hit like a ton of bricks, she was sexually deprived, vampire fantasies aside, of course. The experts all agree that dreams can have much different meanings than we think, and that was exactly what had happened. The teeth and blood weren’t real, just her subconscious playing games with her abstinence.

What felt like a long time later, she awoke again to hear a shuffling across the floor. Opening her eyes, she spotted a dark shadowy figure moving toward the bed. Her eyes widened in fear as the shadow came into full view, looking down on her robed form.

“Wh-Who are you? What do you want?” She stammered, sitting up again.

“Don’t you know? You pulled me out of your dream inviting me.”

“But you’re just a figment of my imagination, you’re not real.” Renee forced a whisper.

“I assure you, I’m as real as you now. I’ll prove it.”

Before she could respond, Renee found herself naked again, except he was naked, hard and lying on top of her pushing between her thighs. As her dream man plunged deep into her center, she bucked and groaned inviting him even deeper within.

“Now my sweet Renee, I will take your strongest desire and I will make it your worst nightmare.” His deep voice resonated as he slammed into her, piercing her flesh with sharp teeth, swallowing the blood that exploded into his mouth.

Renee screamed and climaxed one last time before her entire world turned red, black and silent.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
trying again!! · 10-03-10 9:00pm
by MidnightAngel
Re: trying again!! · 10-03-10 9:35pm
by Danger Mouse
Re: Re: trying again!! · 10-03-10 10:02pm
by MidnightAngel

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pennywise.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2145591