*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2172735
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 11, 2010 at 9:59am
Ruler of the Giantesses - Need Requests or suggestions?
Ok, I'm aware that this forum isn't used as often as it used to be but it seems to be as good a place as any to post this message. I'm Derek Metaltron and for the past year I have been working on and off on my first giantess interactive - the intention being to bring a gap of a lack of loyal, gentle giantesses in an interactive with five very different and original storylines to play arround in. In addition I'm going to allow a high rating so as to allow for body exploration stuff and the chance for readers and writers to do things normal Gentle Interactives can't do as the age ratings are normally lower.

There's going to be five different storylines to play in, all of which see you as a half-inch sized male who is incapable of being harmed or killed, overseeing an array of beautiful giantesses who obey his wishes:

a. Super Hero. Command a team of all-female super heroines against the forces of evil, and get up to all sorts of fun with them inbetween dynamic missions.

b. Ancient Ruler. Oversee a Giantess Empire in the old world with Egyptian, Greek and Roman influences, and see your way to many fun activities with harem girls and foreign arrivals.

c. Medieval/Fantasy King. Watch over a land of long ago with a mixture of historical and fantasical influences, battling numerous monsters and villains as a king commanding heroic female knights and fair maidens.

d. Space Captain. Explore the galaxy in your own spaceship for the Federation with an all-female crew to help you, complete with alien beauties and a universe of adventure.

e. New Earth Survivor. Become the ruler of a future Earth recovering from an event which saw all men shrink to nothing save yourself on a planet with numerous female empires and a land of giantesses at your command.

Here's your chance to help me out - if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in this interactive let me know and I'll try and include it in the opening chapters - be it super missions or alien events, types of beautiful giantesses you'd care to interact with or places on them you'd like to explore most. The purpose of this is to make a well written interactive for gentle/playful giantess fans and a focus on multiple environments and body exploration, both outside and inside. Be sure to tell me what you think and I may try and contact people who I think would be ideal writers for contributing to these stories.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Ruler of the Giantesses - Need Requests or suggestions? · 12-11-10 9:59am
by Derek Metaltron
Re: Ruler of the Giantesses - Need Requests or suggestions? · 12-12-10 10:10am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2172735