Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2182081
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Tribute · #123292
If you love it, post it... The best poems on writing.com
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 3, 2011 at 3:23pm
"OT" my work is important
by A Non-Existent User
THE END OF THE RAINBOW. There are still droplets, on the short grass, in the back yard from the rain from the early morning. Setting on my back porch, I see that the rain clouds has gone away. I could feel the cool breezy air, as it was turning warm. I must say, I love this part of the country and the year. Not to hot and not to cool, just right. After I take my full of the sight, I take my leave and go inside to do a little work before lunch-time. As I ate I lessen to the radio. They said that there was a change of showers in the late afternoon. It was just after one o`clock when I went back to the back-porch to see when the rains starts. I started reading a book, as I waited. I was so into the book that I did not see that clouds has been coming together. When I did notice, I saw that the clouds had turned from white to dark gray. A few minutes passed and then the rain started. Then, after about 30 minutes it died off. The warmth of the sun caused a slight flog to rise. I looked on and start to see lines of colors starting to form from the West to the East. If you are lucky, you will see one Rainbow in your lifetime. If you have seen more, I am so jealous of you. The End of the Rainbow is far away from you, but if the saying is true, someone at the end of The Rainbow is going to get very lucky. It is not know how it works, it may be one person, or a hold town. With all of this talk of the end, what about the beginning? Is it the same, do someone give to the next? Who knows. What or who is at the End of the RAINBOW?

RAMON GONZALES M/
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
"OT" my work is important · 01-03-11 3:23pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Stormy Lady.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2182081